Pastor Kevin Swanson: Better To Drown Your Kids Than Let Them Read Harry Potter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-11-2015, 12:05 PM (This post was last modified: 10-11-2015 12:10 PM by GenesisNemesis.)
Pastor Kevin Swanson: Better To Drown Your Kids Than Let Them Read Harry Potter
Quote:America, repent of your rebellion against God! America, repent of stumbling the little ones! America, repent of Harry Potter! America, repent of How to Train Your Dragon!
America, repent that Dumbledore emerged as a homosexual mentor for Harry Potter, that Hiccup’s mentor in How to Train Your Dragon emerged as a homosexual himself in order that history might repeat itself one more time, in order that little six- and seven- and eight-year-olds might stumble, in order that tens of millions of parents, it would be better for them that a millstone be hanged around childrens' necks and they be drowned at the bottom of the sea than that there would be so many people stumbling so many children in public schools, in movie theaters, in homes, in which children are raised to be stumbled by the Dumbledores and by the mentors of Hiccup in How to Train Your Dragon. My friends, America needs to repent… of our culture!

Link.

My question is, how can we push to get this guy arrested? Surely he's breaking some law here by advocating killing children? If we are a civil society, why should we allow this?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-11-2015, 12:32 PM
RE: Pastor Kevin Swanson: Better To Drown Your Kids Than Let Them Read Harry Potter
Ironic that JK Rowling is a Christian.
[+] 2 users Like Mathilda's post
10-11-2015, 12:40 PM
RE: Pastor Kevin Swanson: Better To Drown Your Kids Than Let Them Read Harry Potter
I thought of several responses, but all would get me banned and possibly arrested.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 5 users Like Old Man Marsh's post
10-11-2015, 01:13 PM (This post was last modified: 10-11-2015 01:24 PM by dancefortwo.)
Ironic that the bible's god kills children and there's all kinds of genocide, blood and gut spilled in that old book and talking donkey's and magic snakes.

The guy's probably gay.

Edit to ask: Why is this guy in the press so much lately? What rock did he crawl out from under?

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
10-11-2015, 01:31 PM
(10-11-2015 01:13 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Ironic that the bible's god kills children and there's all kinds of genocide, blood and gut spilled in that old book and talking donkey's and magic snakes.

The guy's probably gay.

Edit to ask: Why is this guy in the press so much lately? What rock did he crawl out from under?

When you're an attention whore, and your schtick is cray-cray, you have to -one-up your own crazy to keep getting attention.

Facepalm

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
10-11-2015, 01:39 PM
(10-11-2015 01:13 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  The guy's probably gay.

he also writes harry potter yaoi.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 2 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
10-11-2015, 02:32 PM
I don't know that there is much we can do about him, but we may not need to. I think he will implode on his own when he is caught being blown by a male prostitute. You know it's coming (no pun intended)...
[+] 3 users Like Iñigo's post
10-11-2015, 02:47 PM
Wait. How to Train Your Dragon? The Dumbledore thing I get since Rowling said it herself but am I missing something about HTTYD?

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
10-11-2015, 02:49 PM
(10-11-2015 02:47 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  Wait. How to Train Your Dragon? The Dumbledore thing I get since Rowling said it herself but am I missing something about HTTYD?

I'm sorry, but if there way ANY gay shit in Harry Potter it went over my head .. maybe I'm straight after all ? Weeping

Facepalm

Tongue

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
10-11-2015, 02:54 PM
(10-11-2015 12:05 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  
Quote:America, repent of your rebellion against God! America, repent of stumbling the little ones! America, repent of Harry Potter! America, repent of How to Train Your Dragon!
America, repent that Dumbledore emerged as a homosexual mentor for Harry Potter, that Hiccup’s mentor in How to Train Your Dragon emerged as a homosexual himself in order that history might repeat itself one more time, in order that little six- and seven- and eight-year-olds might stumble, in order that tens of millions of parents, it would be better for them that a millstone be hanged around childrens' necks and they be drowned at the bottom of the sea than that there would be so many people stumbling so many children in public schools, in movie theaters, in homes, in which children are raised to be stumbled by the Dumbledores and by the mentors of Hiccup in How to Train Your Dragon. My friends, America needs to repent… of our culture!

Link.

My question is, how can we push to get this guy arrested? Surely he's breaking some law here by advocating killing children? If we are a civil society, why should we allow this?

I didn't know stumbling was something you could do to someone Dodgy Is it too much to ask that fucken idiots should use commonly accepted grammar when presenting their fucken idiocy for public consumption?

I think though, that bullshit of the millstone and so forth is referencing Jesus' words where he said that if any man causes a little child to stumble then it would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck and he were cast into the sea. So like... pretty much the exact opposite of what Twat Exhibit A is saying.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post