Pastor Kevin Swanson: Better To Drown Your Kids Than Let Them Read Harry Potter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-11-2015, 10:34 PM
RE: Pastor Kevin Swanson: Better To Drown Your Kids Than Let Them Read Harry Potter
(25-11-2015 02:01 PM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  
(24-11-2015 05:10 PM)Chas Wrote:  It's not that you are a Christian, it's that you are an arrogant, self-righteous, smug, ignorant blowhard.

Got it, Sparky? Drinking Beverage

Chas, the hostility and pain can stop. Jesus died for you and for me, the perfect for the imperfect, the righteous for the unrighteous. Trust Jesus and what He did for us in His death and resurrection--experience cleanness, forgiveness, the relief of guilt, and eternal life!

Q Buddha has shown us the path, why are you resisting and holding onto attachment of Jesus or some folly afterlife. The path is your own and you can discover it through being in the moment at all times.

Also.. Muhammad has shown us the path as the true final prophet of God. Why aren't you following his path and praying to his holy location of mecca. If you trusted in it you would have eternal life!

And, as the things are going for your disregard to Brahma is appauling. You will have some eternal life, but if you don't alter it you will suffer in great ways in the next life as some mealworm unless you begin to devote your life to your proper fitting cast.

This is all that this sounds like... you really are dense or just blinded by some loop of communication if you're honest in your approaches.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
25-11-2015, 10:53 PM
RE: Pastor Kevin Swanson: Better To Drown Your Kids Than Let Them Read Harry Potter
(25-11-2015 10:34 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(25-11-2015 02:01 PM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  Chas, the hostility and pain can stop. Jesus died for you and for me, the perfect for the imperfect, the righteous for the unrighteous. Trust Jesus and what He did for us in His death and resurrection--experience cleanness, forgiveness, the relief of guilt, and eternal life!

Q Buddha has shown us the path, why are you resisting and holding onto attachment of Jesus or some folly afterlife. The path is your own and you can discover it through being in the moment at all times.

Also.. Muhammad has shown us the path as the true final prophet of God. Why aren't you following his path and praying to his holy location of mecca. If you trusted in it you would have eternal life!

And, as the things are going for your disregard to Brahma is appauling. You will have some eternal life, but if you don't alter it you will suffer in great ways in the next life as some mealworm unless you begin to devote your life to your proper fitting cast.

This is all that this sounds like... you really are dense or just blinded by some loop of communication if you're honest in your approaches.

Sounds like Q might be a deity short of a six pack.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 5 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
25-11-2015, 11:55 PM
(25-11-2015 10:53 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(25-11-2015 10:34 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Q Buddha has shown us the path, why are you resisting and holding onto attachment of Jesus or some folly afterlife. The path is your own and you can discover it through being in the moment at all times.

Sounds like Q might be a deity short of a six pack.

Q's a deity? No wonder the world is so fucked up. All he needs is beer? Fuck. Q. Why didn't you say so? If I buy you a six pack will you stop dicking around?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
30-11-2015, 12:58 PM
I'm sorry ones here took offense, but there is no Plan B for salvation. Jesus is all.

I'm told atheists on forums like TTA are bitter and angry. If you are not, your posts to me will be respectful, insightful and thoughtful. Prove me wrong by your adherence to decent behavior.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
30-11-2015, 02:27 PM
(30-11-2015 12:58 PM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  I'm sorry ones here took offense, but there is no Plan B for salvation. Jesus is all.

Your Plan A is a non-starter. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
30-11-2015, 02:38 PM
(11-11-2015 03:19 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(10-11-2015 02:49 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I'm sorry, but if there way ANY gay shit in Harry Potter it went over my head .. maybe I'm straight after all ? Weeping

I can imagine that the Pastor would probably prefer people to watch fine upstanding heterosexual films like Top Gun.

THere was another film with demons and trolls and all manner of killing and butchery that the Christians found OK, while attacking Harry Potter. ABout the rings or some such.
30-11-2015, 03:31 PM (This post was last modified: 30-11-2015 04:29 PM by I Am.)
(30-11-2015 12:58 PM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  I'm sorry ones here took offense, but there is no Plan B for salvation. Jesus is all.

[Image: plan-b.jpg]

Plan B actually contributes to improving people's lives in measurable ways. It is a more likely candidate for someone's "savior" than any victim of capital punishment you can name, in any millennium.

(25-11-2015 02:01 PM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  Jesus died for you and for me

And what is this passive-aggressive "died for you" nonsense? No one can die for me, just like no one can go bald for me or poop on my behalf. I'll do my own dying when the time comes. Can you point to a single instance where that takesies-backsies faux-sacrifice actually kept someone else from dying? Has any doctor ever said "Well, you are really done for, but because of an idea your parents told you to keep, this fatality is on Jesus' bill. No worries, he gets a bulk discount with management."?
[+] 4 users Like I Am's post
01-12-2015, 01:57 AM

I am sorry for you that you are convinced of something, just like other folks with the same mentality are convinced you're wrong and their religion is the right one with the exact same forms of evidence.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
01-12-2015, 05:55 AM

Once again.

Atheism: You're not broken, and that's okay!

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
01-12-2015, 06:08 AM
Q, You are a fuckwit.

Am I clear?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post