Pastor Kevin Swanson: Better To Drown Your Kids Than Let Them Read Harry Potter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-11-2015, 02:56 PM
RE: Pastor Kevin Swanson: Better To Drown Your Kids Than Let Them Read Harry Potter
Incidentally to answer your question, if I recall correctly, there's a revolting parenting book written by a couple by surname Pearl, during the course of following the advice detailed therein *children have died*, and yet it is *still in print*. So no, advocating harmful shit for kids is AOK Thumbsup

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
10-11-2015, 02:58 PM
RE: Pastor Kevin Swanson: Better To Drown Your Kids Than Let Them Read Harry Potter
He's just jealous because the Harry Potter series is better written and has things like internal consistency which his book lacks.

It'll be interesting if he's still around next year. Since child sacrifice worked for Jephthah, we better keep an eye on him and his flock around election time...

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
10-11-2015, 03:07 PM
And some of the theists we get here will go on bleating that religion doesn't cause harm. Consider

Fucking idiots. Facepalm

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-11-2015, 03:12 PM
What do you want to bet that he tells people he only "has sex for procreation"??????

At least that's what he says......

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
10-11-2015, 05:45 PM
What the hell? I thought Harry Potter was bad because of magic...which apparently gawd doesn't like.

Now I find out it's those pesky gays...Undecided

[Image: 53200814.jpg]

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
10-11-2015, 05:54 PM
(10-11-2015 12:05 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  
Quote:America, repent of your rebellion against God! America, repent of stumbling the little ones! America, repent of Harry Potter! America, repent of How to Train Your Dragon!
America, repent that Dumbledore emerged as a homosexual mentor for Harry Potter, that Hiccup’s mentor in How to Train Your Dragon emerged as a homosexual himself in order that history might repeat itself one more time, in order that little six- and seven- and eight-year-olds might stumble, in order that tens of millions of parents, it would be better for them that a millstone be hanged around childrens' necks and they be drowned at the bottom of the sea than that there would be so many people stumbling so many children in public schools, in movie theaters, in homes, in which children are raised to be stumbled by the Dumbledores and by the mentors of Hiccup in How to Train Your Dragon. My friends, America needs to repent… of our culture!

Link.

My question is, how can we push to get this guy arrested? Surely he's breaking some law here by advocating killing children? If we are a civil society, why should we allow this?

I'm speechless. Angry

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
10-11-2015, 06:04 PM
(10-11-2015 12:32 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  Ironic that JK Rowling is a Christian.

She may claim to be, but any good fundie knows that she's not a True Christian™.

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 2 users Like Can_of_Beans's post
10-11-2015, 06:05 PM
(10-11-2015 06:04 PM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  
(10-11-2015 12:32 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  Ironic that JK Rowling is a Christian.

She may claim to be, but any good fundie knows that she's not a True Christian™.

She may be C of E.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
10-11-2015, 06:12 PM
(10-11-2015 06:05 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(10-11-2015 06:04 PM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  She may claim to be, but any good fundie knows that she's not a True Christian™.

She may be C of E.

Exactly. Has the church founded on the family values of Henry VIII ever been Christian? Tongue

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 2 users Like Can_of_Beans's post
11-11-2015, 07:12 AM
(10-11-2015 12:05 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  My question is, how can we push to get this guy arrested? Surely he's breaking some law here by advocating killing children? If we are a civil society, why should we allow this?

No, he's just following in his god's footsteps. The second-most common defense of God I hear when talking about the flood myth (behind "only God has the moral authority to kill. It is always justified") is "the babies ended up in heaven, anyway, so it was a net gain".

He's just one of the few creepy fucks to be open about the logical conclusions of his death cult.
[+] 3 users Like RobbyPants's post