Pastor Kevin Swanson: Better To Drown Your Kids Than Let Them Read Harry Potter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-11-2015, 02:38 PM
RE: Pastor Kevin Swanson: Better To Drown Your Kids Than Let Them Read Harry Potter
Apparently I may have misinterpreted the pastor and it seems he was talking about adults, not children. My bad.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like GenesisNemesis's post
11-11-2015, 02:50 PM
RE: Pastor Kevin Swanson: Better To Drown Your Kids Than Let Them Read Harry Potter
(11-11-2015 02:38 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  Apparently I may have misinterpreted the pastor and it seems he was talking about adults, not children. My bad.

Thank you for clarifying. For a moment, I thought he was saying something really heinous. Glad to know he only wants to murder adults.
[+] 2 users Like Aliza's post
11-11-2015, 02:55 PM
(11-11-2015 02:50 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(11-11-2015 02:38 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  Apparently I may have misinterpreted the pastor and it seems he was talking about adults, not children. My bad.

Thank you for clarifying. For a moment, I thought he was saying something really heinous. Glad to know he only wants to murder adults.

I just don't like to misinterpret people and now I feel guilty. Usually I'm good at it. Big Grin
11-11-2015, 02:56 PM
(11-11-2015 02:55 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  
(11-11-2015 02:50 PM)Aliza Wrote:  Thank you for clarifying. For a moment, I thought he was saying something really heinous. Glad to know he only wants to murder adults.

I just don't like to misinterpret people and now I feel guilty. Usually I'm good at it. Big Grin

At feeling guilty? Consider

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
11-11-2015, 02:57 PM
(11-11-2015 02:56 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(11-11-2015 02:55 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  I just don't like to misinterpret people and now I feel guilty. Usually I'm good at it. Big Grin

At feeling guilty? Consider

Well yes because I'm a Jew, but also at interpreting words.
[+] 1 user Likes GenesisNemesis's post
11-11-2015, 02:59 PM

Either way it's bad! Gasp

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
11-11-2015, 03:01 PM
(11-11-2015 02:57 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  
(11-11-2015 02:56 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  At feeling guilty? Consider

Well yes because I'm a Jew, but also at interpreting words.

Jews are good at feeling guilty? One would think that if someone plan to take over the world guilt wouldn't be concern Big Grin.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
11-11-2015, 03:02 PM
(11-11-2015 03:01 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(11-11-2015 02:57 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  Well yes because I'm a Jew, but also at interpreting words.

Jews are good at feeling guilty? One would think that if someone plan to take over the world guilt wouldn't be concern Big Grin.

That's why we failed, not many people know that, though.
11-11-2015, 03:05 PM
(11-11-2015 03:01 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(11-11-2015 02:57 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  Well yes because I'm a Jew, but also at interpreting words.

We're not feeling guilty about taking over the world. No, no, no. We feel guilty about being so sneaky about it. Thumbsup
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post
11-11-2015, 03:07 PM
(11-11-2015 03:02 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  
(11-11-2015 03:01 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  Jews are good at feeling guilty? One would think that if someone plan to take over the world guilt wouldn't be concern Big Grin.

That's why we failed, not many people know that, though.

Not many people know that? I won't speak a word about it just dont send Mossad after me Wink.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post