Pastor Kevin Swanson: Better To Drown Your Kids Than Let Them Read Harry Potter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-11-2015, 02:09 PM
RE: Pastor Kevin Swanson: Better To Drown Your Kids Than Let Them Read Harry Potter
(12-11-2015 12:01 PM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  
(10-11-2015 12:05 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  

Link.

My question is, how can we push to get this guy arrested? Surely he's breaking some law here by advocating killing children? If we are a civil society, why should we allow this?

So you advocate the right to abort children by terminating pregnancies but not the right of someone to use metaphor (it was Jesus who gave the drown with a millstone metaphor) to condemn our fallen culture?

Sorry to interject here...

I advocate that. I'm an American, and I believe that any woman in this country should legally be allowed at any point in time during her pregnancy to abort her unborn fetus for any reason that she deems appropriate. No exceptions.

I also believe that Christians should be legally allowed to develop and financially sustain a system which makes abortion less appealing and adoption more appealing to young women who find themselves with an unwanted pregnancy.

While I technically do support this pastor's right to use whatever hyperbolic language he wishes to, I support everyone else's right to be utterly disgusted and completely turned off by it. I also support people being disgusted and turned off by my own religion, and I support their decision not to join it.

... and I do think that even though he has right to a freedom of speech, that he should be held liable for anyone who acts on his advice.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Aliza's post
12-11-2015, 02:39 PM
RE: Pastor Kevin Swanson: Better To Drown Your Kids Than Let Them Read Harry Potter
Apparently he's also in a dither over the Disney movie, Frozen. It "will teach kids to be gay and is the work of the Devil." Evil_monster

[Image: frozen_41270.jpg]

Here's Elsa. She's putting a spell on our good pastor, Swanson. Bwahahahah!

[Image: kevin-swanson.jpg?w=580&h=380]

Sigh.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
12-11-2015, 02:40 PM (This post was last modified: 12-11-2015 02:48 PM by GenesisNemesis.)
Link.

My question is, how can we push to get this guy arrested? Surely he's breaking some law here by advocating killing children? If we are a civil society, why should we allow this?

So you advocate the right to abort children by terminating pregnancies but not the right of someone to use metaphor (it was Jesus who gave the drown with a millstone metaphor) to condemn our fallen culture?

How do you know anything about whether I support the right to abortion? As far as I'm aware, I've mentioned nothing about that whatsoever. I haven't even mentioned anything about my political views.
[+] 2 users Like GenesisNemesis's post
12-11-2015, 02:50 PM
(12-11-2015 02:39 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Apparently he's also in a dither over the Disney movie, Frozen. It "will teach kids to be gay and is the work of the Devil." Evil_monster

Sigh.

Unless he's watched these movies, how does he know so much about them? And if he's watched them and come out warning that it'll turn the most hardened heterosexual gay, is he.... er... batting for the other side now?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
12-11-2015, 03:08 PM
(12-11-2015 02:50 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(12-11-2015 02:39 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Apparently he's also in a dither over the Disney movie, Frozen. It "will teach kids to be gay and is the work of the Devil." Evil_monster

Sigh.

Unless he's watched these movies, how does he know so much about them? And if he's watched them and come out warning that it'll turn the most hardened heterosexual gay, is he.... er... batting for the other side now?

Yup. He must have watched them several times so he could take notes on all the evil, sinful, witch evoking, lesbian inducing stuff that's in this movie.

He couldn't just....Let I Go....could he? Laugh out load

Naw.....I won't post the song.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
12-11-2015, 03:41 PM
Link.

You sound like an uptight Puritan who could use some more dirty Jew sex.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 4 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
12-11-2015, 04:36 PM
Link.

We advocate the right to terminate a pregnancy because it involves a fetus, not a child.

Fallen culture? Fallen from where? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
12-11-2015, 06:16 PM

Sigh.

Yes there was some very well behaved Mormon woman who blogged about the danger that film was having on her grandchildren she took to see the film 3 times, just to make sure she was right in her inclination it was teaching them to be homosessual.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
13-11-2015, 12:01 AM
(12-11-2015 03:41 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(12-11-2015 12:01 PM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  So you advocate the right to abort children by terminating pregnancies but not the right of someone to use metaphor (it was Jesus who gave the drown with a millstone metaphor) to condemn our fallen culture?

You sound like an uptight Puritan who could use some more dirty Jew sex.

Only problem is uptight Puritans are the least attractive people. I'd rather have sex with a wall.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
13-11-2015, 04:11 AM
(13-11-2015 12:01 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(12-11-2015 03:41 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  You sound like an uptight Puritan who could use some more dirty Jew sex.

Only problem is uptight Puritans are the least attractive people. I'd rather have sex with a wall.

I agree. A wall at least has personality.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.