Pastor Kevin Swanson: Better To Drown Your Kids Than Let Them Read Harry Potter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-11-2015, 12:16 PM
RE: Pastor Kevin Swanson: Better To Drown Your Kids Than Let Them Read Harry Potter
(16-11-2015 02:53 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(16-11-2015 11:08 AM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  I'm all ears. Please, all the godless atheists at TTA who believes life begins at conception, speak now...

Life sure. Not something that can survive on its own though. Also, why the fuck is that important? Personhood most definitely does not begin at conception. Unless you're a religious dickhead. Those guys are assholes from their first mitosis.

That is most illustrative of what I said would be the atheist stance on life. Thanks.

I'm told atheists on forums like TTA are bitter and angry. If you are not, your posts to me will be respectful, insightful and thoughtful. Prove me wrong by your adherence to decent behavior.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-11-2015, 01:41 PM
RE: Pastor Kevin Swanson: Better To Drown Your Kids Than Let Them Read Harry Potter
(16-11-2015 04:48 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(16-11-2015 11:08 AM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  I'm all ears. Please, all the godless atheists at TTA who believes life begins at conception, speak now...

Conception? It starts at ejaculation. Everybody knows that.

"Every sperm is sacred..."
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Grasshopper's post
17-11-2015, 01:47 PM
(16-11-2015 08:42 PM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  
(16-11-2015 04:48 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Conception? It starts at ejaculation. Everybody knows that.

Holy shit. I used to live inside someone's balls?

Thank you, Old Man Marsh.

I now have images in my head that I can NEVER SCRUB CLEAN! Shocking
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post
17-11-2015, 01:50 PM
(13-11-2015 01:46 PM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  Well, Chas said "we" so he must speak for everyone here. Any atheists at TTA who are pro-life on the abortion issue?

It's a complex issue, and sound bytes like "pro life" or "pro choice" are unlikely to accurately represent someone's real position. I am somewhat uncomfortable with abortion, but my level of discomfort varies from negligible at conception to absolute just before birth (I cannot imagine anyone sanctioning abortion in the latter case). Life begins at conception, but at that point, we're just talking a pair of cells with no consciousness and no capacity for suffering. That's not yet a human life in any meaningful sense. And there is no single "Aha" moment when it magically becomes a human life. I think someone who wants to get an abortion should do so as soon as possible after pregnancy is known. The longer you wait, the more morally questionable it is.
[+] 1 user Likes Grasshopper's post
17-11-2015, 03:33 PM
(17-11-2015 12:16 PM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  
(16-11-2015 02:53 PM)morondog Wrote:  Life sure. Not something that can survive on its own though. Also, why the fuck is that important? Personhood most definitely does not begin at conception. Unless you're a religious dickhead. Those guys are assholes from their first mitosis.

That is most illustrative of what I said would be the atheist stance on life. Thanks.

Fuck you, you stupid cunt. You didn't understand a word of it.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
17-11-2015, 05:50 PM
(17-11-2015 12:16 PM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  That is most illustrative of what I said would be the atheist stance on life. Thanks.

There is no such thing as an "atheist stance" on life, or most other subjects for that matter.

Atheism is a response to a single question. That's it. Nothing about abortion, evolution, the formation of the universe, sexual orientation, gay marriage, political party or beverage choice.

Glancing at your post count (2150+ currently) I have to assume that you are aware of this fact and are deliberately being a fuckstick.

Not only that, you are an unjustified fuckstick, since a glance at the bible (see below) seems to back up the opinion of many atheists, that abortion is acceptable.

Referring to the Skeptics Annotated Bible:
Skeptics Annotated Bible - abortion

Quote:What the Bible says about Abortion
Abortion is not murder. A fetus is not considered a human life.
-- Exodus 21:22-23

The Bible places no value on fetuses or infants less than one month old.
-- Leviticus 27:6

Fetuses and infants less than one month old are not considered persons.
-- Numbers 3:15-16

God sometimes approves of killing fetuses.
-- Numbers 31:15-17
-- Hosea 9:14
-- Hosea 9:16
-- Hosea 13:16

God sometimes kills newborn babies to punish their parents.
-- 2 Samuel 12:14

God sometimes causes abortions by cursing unfaithful wives.
-- Numbers 5:21-21, 27-28

God's law sometimes requires the execution (by burning to death) of pregnant women.
-- Genesis 38:24

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
[+] 5 users Like Fatbaldhobbit's post
17-11-2015, 05:59 PM
(17-11-2015 01:47 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(16-11-2015 08:42 PM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  Holy shit. I used to live inside someone's balls?

Thank you, Old Man Marsh.

I now have images in my head that I can NEVER SCRUB CLEAN! Shocking

Laugh out load bwagahahaaa!

Hug

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 1 user Likes Old Man Marsh's post
20-11-2015, 03:23 PM
(17-11-2015 03:33 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(17-11-2015 12:16 PM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  That is most illustrative of what I said would be the atheist stance on life. Thanks.

Fuck you, you stupid cunt. You didn't understand a word of it.

Thank you for furthering the illustration to the atheist view on life in general. Anger, bitterness, destruction, war.

I'm told atheists on forums like TTA are bitter and angry. If you are not, your posts to me will be respectful, insightful and thoughtful. Prove me wrong by your adherence to decent behavior.
20-11-2015, 03:27 PM
(20-11-2015 03:23 PM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  
(17-11-2015 03:33 PM)morondog Wrote:  Fuck you, you stupid cunt. You didn't understand a word of it.

Thank you for furthering the illustration to the atheist view on life in general. Anger, bitterness, destruction, war.

Obvious troll, is obvious.
20-11-2015, 03:31 PM
(20-11-2015 03:23 PM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  
(17-11-2015 03:33 PM)morondog Wrote:  Fuck you, you stupid cunt. You didn't understand a word of it.

No, that is the reaction of a reasonable person confronted with your willful ignorance and childish beliefs.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post