Pastor Kevin Swanson: Better To Drown Your Kids Than Let Them Read Harry Potter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-11-2015, 01:56 AM
RE: Pastor Kevin Swanson: Better To Drown Your Kids Than Let Them Read Harry Potter
(20-11-2015 03:23 PM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  
(17-11-2015 03:33 PM)morondog Wrote:  Fuck you, you stupid cunt. You didn't understand a word of it.

Thank you for furthering the illustration to the atheist view on life in general. Anger, bitterness, destruction, war.

Thanks you for illustrating that one can type with one hand.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
21-11-2015, 11:16 PM
RE: Pastor Kevin Swanson: Better To Drown Your Kids Than Let Them Read Harry Potter
Well, this all seemed to devolve rather quickly... :\

"High moral character is not a precondition for great moral accomplishments." - Christopher Hitchens

Check out my blog here
23-11-2015, 10:56 AM
(21-11-2015 11:16 PM)Diogenius Wrote:  Well, this all seemed to devolve rather quickly... :\

And why was that, do you think? Drinking Beverage

I'm told atheists on forums like TTA are bitter and angry. If you are not, your posts to me will be respectful, insightful and thoughtful. Prove me wrong by your adherence to decent behavior.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23-11-2015, 01:51 PM
(23-11-2015 10:56 AM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  
(21-11-2015 11:16 PM)Diogenius Wrote:  Well, this all seemed to devolve rather quickly... :\

And why was that, do you think? Drinking Beverage

Hmmmmm... Judging from the chronology of the thread, I'd have to say it was you.

(20-11-2015 03:23 PM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  Thank you for furthering the illustration to the atheist view on life in general. Anger, bitterness, destruction, war.
Snide, accusatory generalization.

(13-11-2015 01:46 PM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  Well, Chas said "we" so he must speak for everyone here. Any atheists at TTA who are pro-life on the abortion issue?
Snark at the poster and a dig towards a powder-keg issue.

(16-11-2015 11:08 AM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  I'm all ears. Please, all the godless atheists at TTA who believes life begins at conception, speak now...
More snark at the poster and at the rest of the populace.

(17-11-2015 12:16 PM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  That is most illustrative of what I said would be the atheist stance on life. Thanks.
Snarkum ad repeatum...

(20-11-2015 03:23 PM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  Thank you for furthering the illustration to the atheist view on life in general. Anger, bitterness, destruction, war.
And finishing off with a false generalization of the community. And given your post count, you know that. So what does that make you?

So you came into a thread that was a progressing discussion on a relevant topic. You made inflammatory, snide comments, some of which were demonstrably false. These comments were directed at both individual posters and the community in general.

That makes you a troll, a hypocrite and a liar.

Does that clear things up for ya, Sparky?

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
[+] 5 users Like Fatbaldhobbit's post
24-11-2015, 11:15 AM
(23-11-2015 01:51 PM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  
(23-11-2015 10:56 AM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  And why was that, do you think? Drinking Beverage

Hmmmmm... Judging from the chronology of the thread, I'd have to say it was you.

(13-11-2015 01:46 PM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  Well, Chas said "we" so he must speak for everyone here. Any atheists at TTA who are pro-life on the abortion issue?

(16-11-2015 11:08 AM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  I'm all ears. Please, all the godless atheists at TTA who believes life begins at conception, speak now...

(17-11-2015 12:16 PM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  That is most illustrative of what I said would be the atheist stance on life. Thanks.
Snarkum ad repeatum...

And finishing off with a false generalization of the community. And given your post count, you know that. So what does that make you?

So you came into a thread that was a progressing discussion on a relevant topic. You made inflammatory, snide comments, some of which were demonstrably false. These comments were directed at both individual posters and the community in general.

The poster I responded to cursed me. I called him on it--indicating how and why Christians have stereotypes of vicious atheists. He cursed me again, and I chose to respond again.

Now, as anticipated when I made my prior post--you have blamed the breakdown of the thread on me. Did I curse my brother, a man made in God's image? I did not.

Is that clear, Sparky? You are yet again part of the problem. I'm beginning to question whether the Christian stereotype isn't true--because if the only atheists I knew were on TTA, I'd say they were to a person exceptionally biased, vicious and cruel.

Be nice, Sparky, and kill the stereotype, why don'cha? Drinking Beverage

I'm told atheists on forums like TTA are bitter and angry. If you are not, your posts to me will be respectful, insightful and thoughtful. Prove me wrong by your adherence to decent behavior.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes The Q Continuum's post
24-11-2015, 11:34 AM
Q, you merit no anger. Only a bemused pity.
Get over yourself.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
24-11-2015, 11:57 AM
(24-11-2015 11:15 AM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  
(23-11-2015 01:51 PM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  Hmmmmm... Judging from the chronology of the thread, I'd have to say it was you.

Snarkum ad repeatum...

The poster I responded to cursed me. I called him on it--indicating how and why Christians have stereotypes of vicious atheists. He cursed me again, and I chose to respond again.

Now, as anticipated when I made my prior post--you have blamed the breakdown of the thread on me. Did I curse my brother, a man made in God's image? I did not.

Is that clear, Sparky? You are yet again part of the problem. I'm beginning to question whether the Christian stereotype isn't true--because if the only atheists I knew were on TTA, I'd say they were to a person exceptionally biased, vicious and cruel.

You're upset that you were cussed at? At least nobody tried to kill you.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
24-11-2015, 02:40 PM
(24-11-2015 11:15 AM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  The poster I responded to cursed me. I called him on it--indicating how and why Christians have stereotypes of vicious atheists. He cursed me again, and I chose to respond again.

While you did not curse him, every post you have made in this thread has been snide and insulting. I'm sure you've gotten exactly the results you hoped for.
In every thread I've seen you post in, you've acted arrogantly and gone out of your way to incite and provoke.

Are you saying that I am wrong? Did I misconstrue your posts in this thread?

This is an atheism oriented forum: of course it is biased. And as others have noted in other threads, religious folks who post here are treated far better than atheists on religious forums.

Vicious and cruel? Hardly. If you prod, incite and provoke to instigate a reaction then you don't get to complain. Especially if that's the reaction you were hoping for in the first place.

So, think about killing a few stereotypes of your own.

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
[+] 4 users Like Fatbaldhobbit's post
24-11-2015, 02:40 PM
(23-11-2015 01:51 PM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  Hmmmmm... Judging from the chronology of the thread, I'd have to say it was you.

Snarkum ad repeatum...

It's been stated over and over to you. You don't deserve respect for just existing. You get so whiny over not being "respected" or treated in some manner you think you ougth to have just because. That's a certain value, often Conservative in nature, that people deserve respect just because. And many here will think that's utter foolishness and childish behavior, instead choosing to give respect when it's earned. And you don't deserve or earn it at all, and this has been stated to you directly many of times. Especially when you complained in post after post of not being called "protestant" because it doesn't fit your definition. It's nobody's role to bow down or be pleasant to you because you appreciate and like it. That's just your narcissistic attitude that makes people dislike you and going to not respect you more... somehow you dont' get that, but I guess you're missing plenty of social ques here over the time.

You show a real incapability of growing to a point of conversation with people on here. When things don't go your way, you don't only stop talking or responding in that thread or line of communication, you apparently just forget it and ignore any possible reference point you could of grabbed from it... In the simplest manner such as just how you will be dealt with based on YOUR actions.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 2 users Like ClydeLee's post
24-11-2015, 02:50 PM

Snarkum ad repeatum...

Did I make you cry? You ridiculous shithead Smile You poor, poor, cursed Christian boy. Shouldn't you be rejoicing, you fake? God told you to be happy, because he will punish anyone who dares to call you names *eternally*. How that must make your petty self-righteous self feel warm inside.

You're the wanker here representing a religion, dickhead Smile Other atheists don't care dick how I behave, nor do I give a flying fuck what you or they think. I do enjoy getting under your skin, 'cos you're a wanky fuck and you deserve it Smile

Clear, Sparky?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post