Pastor Makes Congregants Perform Oral Sex On Him

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-02-2017, 07:48 AM
RE: Pastor Makes Congregants Perform Oral Sex On Him
(23-02-2017 07:58 AM)adey67 Wrote:  If this isn't fake news I'm off to train as a pastor, but it probably is. (fake news I mean)

Quite so. More information is required - a blow by blow account, as it were.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Norm Deplume's post
24-02-2017, 07:58 AM
Yup, I mean didn't any of this cum gobbling congregation have the intelligence to work out that this was not scripturally sound ? How dumb can you get ? Its a classic example of how being religious can really fuck up your brain, or in this case your mouth.
24-02-2017, 10:06 AM
(24-02-2017 07:48 AM)Norm Deplume Wrote:  
(23-02-2017 07:58 AM)adey67 Wrote:  If this isn't fake news I'm off to train as a pastor, but it probably is. (fake news I mean)

Quite so. More information is required - a blow by blow account, as it were.

I don't really want to know any more. The whole thing just sucks but it does give new meaning to "takes a licking and keeps on ticking".

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
24-02-2017, 10:27 AM
And now we see how grown people can believe in talking snakes, boats full of animals, and walking on water.............

Idiots abound.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
28-02-2017, 05:03 AM
(22-02-2017 05:22 AM)Silly Deity Wrote:  Pastor Makes Congregants Suck His Privates In Church, Says Semen Is Holy Milk

http://linkis.com/viralspeech.com/iKTqM

Evangelical pastor was arrested for raping his faithful, after convincing them that his penis contained “sacred milk”.

Sobrino Valdeci Picanto, an evangelical pastor from Brazil, persuaded his followers that he practiced oral sex because it was the way he preached the word, saying that his ‘milk’ was sacred.

And this pastor said his penis was blessed and that “the Lord had consecrated with divine milk of the Holy Spirit” and of course, had to go around evangelising.
“He convinced us that only God could come into our lives through the mouth”, a follower said, “Often, after worship, Pastor Valdeci asked us to do oral sex on him until the Holy Spirit came through ejaculation and delivered funds to the church.”

You couldn't make it up!!!

If you want to see this in ancient Roman religion you can see the same thing here. The drawing is based on a statue of a priest lubricating himself with what one might call "holy oil". Presumably he went on to deflower virgins.

I am sure that the rites of the Roman Catholic church go back to a day when these types of practices were performed, all the sprinkling of holy water, eating wafers and drinking holy wine. And, kneeling with one's hands pressed together, what's that all about, other than getting ready to give the priest a blow job. lol
28-02-2017, 05:29 AM
In the name of the father, son and holy cum shot Laugh out load