Pastor: Parents should punch their gay-acting kids

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-05-2012, 04:05 PM
RE: Pastor: Parents should punch their gay-acting kids
Didn't South Park do an episode about this????

Ohhh, wait. LMAO

The Paradox Of Fools And Wise Men:
“The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser men so full of doubts.” ― Bertrand Russell
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2012, 04:19 PM
Egor you do realize your thought process is?

I hope the people who can't reproduce because they are homosexual don't keep reproducing or humanity might die out.

Seriously do you read before you post?
02-05-2012, 04:28 PM
[Image: 1j2q1i.gif]

Come on people, do we have to go through this again?!

Egor makes a comment (in my opinion a fair one) and people who have clearly only read the first line or so fly off the handle unnecessarily?

He said that if the population was 100% homosexual we would die out. (Which we would)
He said that individually homosexuality won't affect the population levels. (Which it won't)
He said there is nothing wrong with homosexuality. (Which there isn't)
And he said homosexuality isn't a problem. (Which it isn't)

What is the problem there?!

I feel kinda refreshed to see a theist (and one who follows Jesus) who doesn't have a problem with homosexuality.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 2 users Like Hughsie's post
02-05-2012, 07:39 PM
(02-05-2012 09:38 AM)Egor Wrote:  
(02-05-2012 03:29 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Yes, because allowing gays to be gays will mean nothing but the end of civilization as we know it...
retard

Fuck you. Gays can be whatever they want to be. If people don't reproduce, there won't be any people. Fuck your agenda. I'm not saying people should reproduce or that gays shouldn't be happy together. I'm just stating a fact. I'm not saying it's wrong or right. I don't give a damn.

Quote:I pose a question to those who criticize homosexuality because you can't do the fundamental thing humans are "suppose" to do, breed. So if we 'outlaw' homosexuality for that reason, what about people who choice not to have kids??? They are contributing the exact same to society as homosexuality in the way off offspring, nothing. So do we 'outlaw' them too?? Force them to have children?? Just look at Romanian (??) history to see how that turned out as told in the book Freakanomics.
And how about those that want to, but can't.

Let me be clear: I don't give a shit. I don't care who breeds and who doesn't. I don't care who's gay and who isn't. I don't want to know about your sex life and I will not give you the slightest consideration for it. I don't care if you feel persecuted; I don't give a shit if you feel underrepresented. I don't care who's ignorant of your sex life and I don't care to know any more about it myself. I don't tell you about my sex life, so don't get in my face with yours.

Quote:You see what I mean, Egor.
How about we punch you and see if you're still laughing you insensitive twat.

Whenever you feel froggy, bitch.

[Image: jump.gif]

(02-05-2012 09:23 AM)lucradis Wrote:  Firstly, I think what Egor meant when he said that if Homosexuality was the only form of sexuality that we wouldn't continue making babies at least in theory and thus the human species would die out. Which on it's own would be true.

I'm sure we would allow for procreation though.

Thank you. Exactly.

Now, if no one minds or wants to get in the ring with me, I'm going to work on my latest novel--ironically an end-of-the-world piece on steroids. Drinking Beverage
You mad brah?

@Hughsie, he also finds is funny to punch small children in face because they are gay. Thus insensitive twat.

I never said he had anything wrong with homosexuality.

I think what I said was fair too. The statement that if the world was 100% gay then humans would die out is just straight up ignorant and wrong.
How many gay couples have you seen with children?? Because I have seen lots. Lesbians, go to a sperm bank and can actually have their own children while males can 'rent a whom' so to speak.
That statement has no bases and on factual evidence, in fact the factual evidence shows that if the whole world was gay then for starters child abuse would be near 0. Think about this, if you have to go threw the trouble of getting a surrogate or whatever, then that means you have made a conscious effort to have children as opposed to having a few shots of 40%.

I would be so bold as to say that the world would be a better place if everyone was gay.

As for evolution I suggest that homosexuality is an evolutionary trait that has come around due to over population. The less you have repoducing, the less you have eating all the available food sources. This is seen in frogs that change sex depending on the environment.

So Hughsie, how about you read past the first line and actually think about what has been said because I have considered my comments, has he?

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
02-05-2012, 10:51 PM

(02-05-2012 03:33 PM)Sethala Wrote:  Right here, actually:

Quote: But here's the thing, and listen up because this is true: Homosexuality,
if it were to dominate, would ultimately lead to the end of human
species. I mean it has to. So, hopefully we won't evolve that way.

Admittedly, I may have gone off on a tangent and completely misunderstood your statement, and if so I apologize.

I meant in a kind of social evolution, but I was the one who was unclear.

(02-05-2012 04:19 PM)Godless Wrote:  Egor you do realize your thought process is?

Hobo

Is what?

Quote:I hope the people who can't reproduce because they are homosexual don't keep reproducing or humanity might die out.

Seriously, do you know English syntax?
(02-05-2012 04:28 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  [Image: 1j2q1i.gif]

Egor makes a comment (in my opinion a fair one) and people who have clearly only read the first line or so fly off the handle unnecessarily?

He said that if the population was 100% homosexual we would die out. (Which we would)
He said that individually homosexuality won't affect the population levels. (Which it won't)

I feel kinda refreshed to see a theist (and one who follows Jesus) who doesn't have a problem with homosexuality.

Thank you. I couldn't have said it better myself. Wait a minute! I did say it myself. Consider
(02-05-2012 07:39 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  You mad brah?

As in "brother" or "brazier"?

Quote:@Hughsie, he also finds is funny to punch small children in face because they are gay. Thus insensitive twat.

Sometimes you just have to get your kicks where you can. The following is totally a way I could spend some quality time.

Quote:I would be so bold as to say that the world would be a better place if everyone was gay.

Just one big party.

Quote:As for evolution I suggest that homosexuality is an evolutionary trait that has come around due to over population. The less you have repoducing, the less you have eating all the available food sources.

There's always been homosexuality. Sorry to golden shower on your parade there.
Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2012, 11:26 PM
(02-05-2012 10:51 PM)Egor Wrote:  

Admittedly, I may have gone off on a tangent and completely misunderstood your statement, and if so I apologize.
Ah. Fair enough, no more complaints from me, then.
02-05-2012, 11:37 PM
Alright. This thread is on it's way to full retard so I'm going to put it back on track.

I have to give credit to this pastor guy as he's either really brave or impossibly stupid. Let me explain. I know some gay guys that scare the fuck out of me....ME! I saw them get into a fight once I didn't even have tie to finish my fries before their opponents stop twitching on the ground.They are the last people I want to piss off. Perhaps I should tell them of this pastor seeing as how they are vacationing in his area this summer.
Evil_monster

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
02-05-2012, 11:38 PM
(02-05-2012 10:51 PM)Egor Wrote:  

(02-05-2012 04:19 PM)Godless Wrote:  Egor you do realize your thought process is?

Hobo

Is what?

Quote:I hope the people who can't reproduce because they are homosexual don't keep reproducing or humanity might die out.

Seriously, do you know English syntax?
(02-05-2012 04:28 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  [Image: 1j2q1i.gif]

Thank you. I couldn't have said it better myself. Wait a minute! I did say it myself. Consider
(02-05-2012 07:39 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  You mad brah?

As in "brother" or "brazier"?

Quote:@Hughsie, he also finds is funny to punch small children in face because they are gay. Thus insensitive twat.

Sometimes you just have to get your kicks where you can. The following is totally a way I could spend some quality time.

Quote:I would be so bold as to say that the world would be a better place if everyone was gay.

Just one big party.

Quote:As for evolution I suggest that homosexuality is an evolutionary trait that has come around due to over population. The less you have repoducing, the less you have eating all the available food sources.

There's always been homosexuality. Sorry to golden shower on your parade there.
There is a difference between child abuse and midget bowling (I can't belief I just typed that sentence).

Plus what the pastor is not taking into account is that it is more then a punch in the face. What you are saying to that kid is that they are wrong and effectively scum of the earth. It is emotional as well as physical abuse and you are opening a gate to life long serious problems.

I am seriously sorry you find this amusing I am sure there is a special place in hell just for you. If you believe in that sort of thing.

I have no doubt there has been gay people as far back as we can remember but right from the very start? You can not prove that. If there were accurate stats and it was climbing at an exponential rate then I am sure my theory would have some merit.

Now you obviously have no intention of using that brain in your head to its full capacity to have an actual meaningful conversation, unless your brain is working at full capacity and all it can turn out is a few expected lame comments in which case I feel sorry for you, so I will stop replying to you until you do.

Good day you insensitive twat, I you hope you rot in hell. Angel

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
02-05-2012, 11:39 PM
(02-05-2012 11:37 PM)Hamata k Wrote:  Alright. This thread is on it's way to full retard so I'm going to put it back on track.

I have to give credit to this pastor guy as he's either really brave or impossibly stupid. Let me explain. I know some gay guys that scare the fuck out of me....ME! I saw them get into a fight once I didn't even have tie to finish my fries before their opponents stop twitching on the ground.They are the last people I want to piss off. Perhaps I should tell them of this pastor seeing as how they are vacationing in his area this summer.
Evil_monster
Tell 'em, I double-dare ya! Big Grin

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)