Pastor Wants National Registry For All Atheists

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-12-2011, 02:29 AM (This post was last modified: 31-12-2011 02:33 AM by Infidel.)
Wink Pastor Wants National Registry For All Atheists
Quote:Now , many (especially the atheists ) , may ask “Why do this , what’s the purpose ?” Duhhh , Mr. Atheist , for the same purpose many States put the names and photos of convicted sex offenders and other ex-felons on the I-Net – to INFORM the public ! I mean , in the City of Miramar , Florida , where I live , the population is approx. 109,000 . My family and I would sure like to know how many of those 109,000 are ADMITTED atheists ! Perhaps we may actually know some . In which case we could begin to witness to them and warn them of the dangers of atheism . Or perhaps they are radical atheists , whose hearts are as hard as Pharaoh’s , in that case , if they are business owners , we would encourage all our Christian friends , as well as the various churches and their congregations NOT to patronize them as we would only be “feeding” Satan .

Frankly , I don’t see why anyone would oppose this idea – including the atheists themselves ( unless of course , they’re actually ashamed of their atheist religion , and would prefer to stay in the ‘closet.’ ).

http://freethoughtblogs.com/dispatches/2...-atheists/
EDIT: This guy is a comedian Big Grin Moderator, please delete this post if you want

Something, Or Someone Is Really Out There!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-12-2011, 02:33 AM
RE: Pastor Wants National Registry For All Atheists
(31-12-2011 02:29 AM)Infidel Wrote:  
Quote:Now , many (especially the atheists ) , may ask “Why do this , what’s the purpose ?” Duhhh , Mr. Atheist , for the same purpose many States put the names and photos of convicted sex offenders and other ex-felons on the I-Net – to INFORM the public ! I mean , in the City of Miramar , Florida , where I live , the population is approx. 109,000 . My family and I would sure like to know how many of those 109,000 are ADMITTED atheists ! Perhaps we may actually know some . In which case we could begin to witness to them and warn them of the dangers of atheism . Or perhaps they are radical atheists , whose hearts are as hard as Pharaoh’s , in that case , if they are business owners , we would encourage all our Christian friends , as well as the various churches and their congregations NOT to patronize them as we would only be “feeding” Satan .

Frankly , I don’t see why anyone would oppose this idea – including the atheists themselves ( unless of course , they’re actually ashamed of their atheist religion , and would prefer to stay in the ‘closet.’ ).

http://freethoughtblogs.com/dispatches/2...-atheists/

Awh dude... see this is the kinda shit that starts revolutions and other wars!

Think I might have to track this fucker down on the internet.. this.. this Pastor Mike Stahl of the Living Water and have a word with him about his stupidity. I'll shove that living water in places he didnt' know existed! ... and .. um.. Girlyman will be there to help!

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. -- Voltaire
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes ddrew's post
31-12-2011, 07:54 AM
I was referred to this site by another Atheist, but I noticed that this guy (Ed Brayton) had been a standup commedian. So, I brushed off the whole thing. I hope you guys are not to hard on him Big Grin

Something, Or Someone Is Really Out There!
01-01-2012, 08:43 AM
LOL I recognized his style
Quote:may ask “Why do this , what’s the purpose ?” Duhhh , Mr. Atheist ,
He is doing the same on youtube, though i guess most of the people watcing his vids don't even get that he is making fun of religion. Big Grin

Though the truth is, in Germany (not sure about other places) you do pay church tax if you are registered catholic or protestant. You pay it automatically, it is a deduction of you sallary monthly.
There is just no register to look up who is or isn't religious.
And once you officially leave the church you don't have to pay anymore of course.

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
14-01-2012, 02:16 PM
Oh.... how cool... i mean... to live the fantasy that we are like the X-Men to Christians!!! It'll be so cool to have secret meets and super powers... that's the best part...
[+] 2 users Like barri0s1872's post
17-01-2012, 06:06 AM
Hahahahaha, this is great. Rapists and pedophiles and atheists, they should all be in the same registry. Sure, I'm all for it!

Smile

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
03-02-2012, 10:31 AM
given the trends of the presidential candidates (except ron paul) that initiative may become a law in the near future. i wonder, the jewish were forced to wear a yellow star sewed to their clothes, what will us atheists wear? inverted crosses, pentagrams?
04-02-2012, 05:21 AM
Well a pentagram is a religious symbol so that wouldn’t really work, an inverted cross is coincided satanic so therefore is as much as part of the christian faith as baptism is.
We could all have an A… But the punk movement might have the copyright!

What about the Invisible Pink Unicorn symbol?
I have one on my bike, it’s a little more subtle than the Darwin fish and flows with it quite well.

A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything. Friedrich Nietzsche
04-02-2012, 06:41 AM
(04-02-2012 05:21 AM)Karl Wrote:  Well a pentagram is a religious symbol so that wouldn’t really work, an inverted cross is coincided satanic so therefore is as much as part of the christian faith as baptism is.
We could all have an A… But the punk movement might have the copyright!

What about the Invisible Pink Unicorn symbol?
I have one on my bike, it’s a little more subtle than the Darwin fish and flows with it quite well.

I like the idea of the Invisible Pink Unicorn logo, but I don't find the design attractive.
Of course I'm against atheists being tagged.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
20-02-2012, 06:08 AM
Religulous! Simply religulous.

Where do I sign up?

"I feel like the weight of the world has been lifted from my shoulders...
Thanks for getting off my back!"
-
Arcticspear Idea