Pastor stiffs waiter saying god gets her tip

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-01-2013, 09:16 PM
Pastor stiffs waiter saying god gets her tip
Pastor with large party takes server's table and gets upset with the standard tip of 18% added to bill and writes note on ticket that she (the pastor) gives god 10% in tithes so why would the waiter get 18%. Pastor then writes "0" in tip area. Waitress gets fired. Bitch pastor shows her ass and that ever so (in)famous Christian love. Disgusting.
http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/2013...p-feud.cnn

To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. – Thomas Paine
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like MrBean's post
31-01-2013, 09:40 PM
RE: Pastor stiffs waiter saying god gets her tip
She should get a bigger tip than God because she did more work in 5 seconds than God actually did in the entire history of the universe.

Jesus loves you, but the Devil gives you cool shit.
[+] 5 users Like thewellkeptwoman's post
31-01-2013, 09:43 PM
ah glorious day. I think the worst part about this is that it is considered new rather than stupid junk. Seriously can't they report on more important things.

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.

You cannot successfully determine beforehand which side of the bread to butter.
31-01-2013, 09:46 PM
(31-01-2013 09:43 PM)Xinoftruden Wrote:  ah glorious day. I think the worst part about this is that it is considered new rather than stupid junk. Seriously can't they report on more important things.
I have no problems with the news showing the people how fucked in the head some religious people are. Smile

2.5 billion seconds total
1.67 billion seconds conscious

[+] 3 users Like Adenosis's post
31-01-2013, 10:58 PM
Yeah, what a piece of shit. Even if you suck and you're going to stiff the server, which makes you a POS, you are an even bigger piece of shit if you write something like that on the receipt. There is no need to do that, unless you are an enormous penis. Bitch pastor is the one who should've been fired from her job, not the server.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-02-2013, 01:46 AM
Let's not forget that the server got the 18%. The pastor only denied adding extra tip to the ticket. So the server was not "stiffed".

Of course, the bitch pastor was a bitch - writing that on a receipt was insulting to the server and it would be good if something happened to her to reflect that, such as a public reprimand from a superior in her organization. But we know that won't happen.

I for one am not a fan of the automatic 18% charge. The reason is that tipping was originally the way we gave money to people who serve us better than they are expected to. In other words, in the good old days, when you went to a restaurant or hotel or whatever and someone did exactly their job, you didn't tip them at all. But if they went above and beyond, served with a smile, extra courtesy, extra attentiveness, whatever, then you showed your appreciation by tipping them - the tip was above and beyond their normal pay because they want above and beyond in carrying out their job.

It today's restaurant, when it's a small party, there will be no automatic tip. The server knows that if they screw up or ignore that table, they might not get a tip, or will only get a small tip. But if they really take good care of that table, they will probably get a bigger tip. But if it's a large party, the tip is automatic. Good server, lousy server, attentive server, absentee server, all the same 18%. There is no incentive for them to do their job well, let alone exceptionally - heck, there isn't even any incentive for them to do their job at all.

I'm not saying this is how the servers look at it. I'm sure most of them are good people trying to do a good job. All I'm saying is that tipping went from "Hey, awesome job, you really excelled there" to just being a tax for bringing too many friends to the restaurant.

Side note, despite this post, I'm a ridiculously generous tipper. I can't help it. I'm a victim of the current tipping mentality. I also give medals to every player in my chess tournaments, even if they lose every game - more influence of my environment.

"Whores perform the same function as priests, but far more thoroughly." - Robert A. Heinlein
[+] 2 users Like Aseptic Skeptic's post
01-02-2013, 11:12 AM (This post was last modified: 01-02-2013 11:25 AM by panterasr9.)
I knew it.
01-02-2013, 11:17 AM
What would jesus tip ahahahaha. A party of ten and no tip! What a dirt bag. Fucking christians all of them so retarted lol
01-02-2013, 11:35 AM
See my post above. The server was not stiffed. The pastor was still a clueless bitch for writing what she did but nobody was stiffed, the tip was paid.

Although, really, 10 people and the tab including tip was $36. I can't take a family of three and get a check so small...

"Whores perform the same function as priests, but far more thoroughly." - Robert A. Heinlein
[+] 1 user Likes Aseptic Skeptic's post
01-02-2013, 12:03 PM
An apology was given but the waitress got fired for posting the image online.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  SA pastor under fire over grass-eating followers Aomaki 0 116 13-01-2014 04:01 PM
Last Post: Aomaki
  Pastor murders his fiancée's daughter Vosur 11 644 25-04-2013 05:13 AM
Last Post: Juv
  Anti-Gay Louisiana Pastor, Convicted Of Obscenity For Masturbating In P Vlad 10 1,003 11-09-2012 03:33 PM
Last Post: Phaedrus
Wink Pastor Wants National Registry For All Atheists Infidel 11 1,447 20-02-2012 11:27 AM
Last Post: jknightx
  Christian Pastor Kills Neighbor's Cat trillium13 31 2,434 30-01-2012 01:05 AM
Last Post: GirlyMan
  Pastor Calls for Bus Boycott Over Atheism Ads GassyKitten 2 504 07-12-2010 05:37 PM
Last Post: GassyKitten
  Maybe he read our "gay Christians" thread? lol Megachurch Pastor Comes Out GassyKitten 1 645 31-10-2010 05:03 PM
Last Post: No J.