Pastor tries to walk on water, eaten by crocodiles

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-05-2017, 04:26 AM
RE: Pastor tries to walk on water, eaten by crocodiles
(12-05-2017 07:01 PM)tomilay Wrote:  
(12-05-2017 05:00 PM)psybj Wrote:  http://zimbabwe-today.com/pastor-trying-...rocodiles/

That is a small snack for the Nile crocs. Finger food.

[Image: croc-670x383.jpg]
Always love forced perspective shots. Consider
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-05-2017, 04:35 AM
(12-05-2017 05:00 PM)psybj Wrote:  http://zimbabwe-today.com/pastor-trying-...rocodiles/

Seriously, do they need a course in how to scam successfully?

BJs For Jesus: Pastor Convinces Women To Take His ‘Holy Milk’ In The Name Of God

That's how you run your scam!

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
Find all posts by this user
13-05-2017, 05:10 AM
(13-05-2017 04:35 AM)TheInquisition Wrote:  

Seriously, do they need a course in how to scam successfully?

BJs For Jesus: Pastor Convinces Women To Take His ‘Holy Milk’ In The Name Of God

That's how you run your scam!

A good scam is one you never see cumming.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 7 users Like Gawdzilla's post
13-05-2017, 05:44 AM
Not sure how much credit to give this report... website seems to report some flaky shit. At the same time I could easily believe it. What a twit. BUT, credit where it's due, the man really did have faith - just misplaced faith. Hey Tommy, you reading this? This is why truth is better than lies.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 7 users Like morondog's post
13-05-2017, 05:46 AM
(13-05-2017 05:44 AM)morondog Wrote:  Not sure how much credit to give this report... website seems to report some flaky shit. At the same time I could easily believe it. What a twit. BUT, credit where it's due, the man really did have faith - just misplaced faith. Hey Tommy, you reading this? This is why truth is better than lies.

> And, apparently, the truth is more entertaining too. Yes
13-05-2017, 05:49 AM
(13-05-2017 05:46 AM)Gwaithmir Wrote:  
(13-05-2017 05:44 AM)morondog Wrote:  Not sure how much credit to give this report... website seems to report some flaky shit. At the same time I could easily believe it. What a twit. BUT, credit where it's due, the man really did have faith - just misplaced faith. Hey Tommy, you reading this? This is why truth is better than lies.

> And, apparently, the truth is more entertaining too. Yes

Of all the things that give me the willies, the idea of getting eaten by a croc is probably at the top of the list. I'm sad for this incredibly stupid human, if the story is not apocryphal. I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
13-05-2017, 05:54 AM
(13-05-2017 05:49 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(13-05-2017 05:46 AM)Gwaithmir Wrote:  > And, apparently, the truth is more entertaining too. Yes

Of all the things that give me the willies, the idea of getting eaten by a croc is probably at the top of the list. I'm sad for this incredibly stupid human, if the story is not apocryphal. I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

> Well, if it's any consolation, it appears as if he was already drowned before the crocodiles ate him.
13-05-2017, 06:18 AM
(13-05-2017 05:54 AM)Gwaithmir Wrote:  > Well, if it's any consolation, it appears as if he was already drowned before the crocodiles ate him.

I can't speak to whether the claim is accurate or not, but I do know a tiny bit about crocs. They drown their victims first by rolling them over and over, thereby disorienting them. Once the victim stops wriggling, then the croc will stuff the victim under a log or rock and feed on it, sometimes underwater.

But, yea, it wouldn't be the most pleasant way to go.
[+] 2 users Like Heath_Tierney's post
13-05-2017, 06:26 AM
(12-05-2017 07:01 PM)jennybee Wrote:  ....or maybe I was always twisted Wink

Yoga will do that to you
Drinking Beverage

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 9 users Like unfogged's post
13-05-2017, 06:46 AM
(13-05-2017 05:49 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(13-05-2017 05:46 AM)Gwaithmir Wrote:  > And, apparently, the truth is more entertaining too. Yes

MD, some years ago I stood on the banks of the Mara River, below me in the muddy waters was a croc head at least 4 feet long (1.3 m), the rest of the body was submerged and unseen. The sandy bank wasn’t very sturdy and at that moment every hair on my skin stood on end when the thought that the bank might give way and I could slide down into the waiting jaws of that modern day dinosaur.

[Image: animals-water_hazard-golf_course-golf-go...07_low.jpg]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post