Pat Condell

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-03-2010, 04:33 PM
Pat Condell
I'm guessing some of you (maybe all of you) heard about him. the guy is a genius.
I was watching his videos a long time ago, and then I stop because he was mixing between the Jewish religion with the Jewish nation (yes, there is a difference!), and I didn't liked it at all. anyway, he is still a genius.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_qu...type=&aq=f

just pick some video, sit down and enjoyTongue
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-03-2010, 10:28 AM

RE: Pat Condell
I love Pat...he's so rash at times, but I've started to appreciate people who don't beat around the bush more so than the folks I call 'the sugar-coaters'...Pat is the 'king' of getting to the point.

Hope he keeps up with the videos. Keep in mind, as well...some folks will say things that not everyone will agree with. Although it may seem offensive, it may not actually be intended to be as such...
Quote this message in a reply
22-03-2010, 12:34 PM
(22-03-2010 10:28 AM)supermanlives1973 Wrote:  Hope he keeps up with the videos. Keep in mind, as well...some folks will say things that not everyone will agree with. Although it may seem offensive, it may not actually be intended to be as such...

It doesn't matter if it was intended to be offensive or not. the bottom line is that it was. maybe it is a little bit "childish" to say so, but that how I feel.
Anyway- his opinion on one thing (which is basicly factless, very uncommon with Pat) won't change my general opinion about him-he is a genius. like you said: he doesn't beat around the bush.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2010, 10:58 AM

Hmm ... genius, you say? I shall have to look into him. What is the subject matter of his videos, out of curiosity?
23-03-2010, 12:03 PM

Religion (he's an Atheist), politics, etc. Mostly about religion, though (thoughts against it).
23-03-2010, 12:13 PM

Thanks! I watched his "Hello America" video, and I loved it. Not just because of the politics, but because I enjoy witty commentary by anyone, atheist or otherwise.