Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-01-2015, 02:06 PM
Pat Condell nails it

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like The Germans are coming's post
27-01-2015, 02:48 PM (This post was last modified: 28-01-2015 01:24 AM by pablo.)
RE: Pat Condell nails it
I suppose people will praise him for being so outspoken and brave for speaking his mind.. He basically just called everyone else pussies for not saying what he's saying.
What I didn't hear in any of that, was some sort of workable solution.
I mean sure, to solve a problem it needs to be identified first, but hasn't it been identified in the last couple thousand years already?

What someone really needs to stand up and say is, Islamic extremeists won't stop what they're doing unless someone makes them stop.
That's the fucking tricky part huh?
Who's got the balls to say it and follow through? As far as I can tell no one...yet.
When Islam seriously begins to cause a threat to White, Anglo, Eurpoeans, then we might see action.
When Charlie Hebdo type massacres get more commonplace and widespread, we might see action.
When these extremists get to a position where they control the oil flow to the U.S., we will definitely see action then.
27-01-2015, 02:53 PM
(27-01-2015 02:48 PM)pablo Wrote:  I suppose people will praise him for being so outspoken and brave for speaking his mind.. He basically just called everyone else pussies for not saying what he's saying.
I mean sure, to solve a problem it needs to be identified first, but hasn't it been identified in the last couple thousand years already?

What someone really needs to stand up and say is, Islamic extremeists won't stop what they're doing unless someone makes them stop.
Who's got the balls to say it and follow through? As far as I can tell no one...yet.
When Islam seriously begins to cause a threat White, Anglo, Eurpoeans, then we might see action.
When Charlie Hebdo type massacres get more commonplace and widespread, we might see action.
When these extremists get to a position where they control the oil flow to the U.S., we will definitely see action then.

Are you saying no one is doing anything about the Islamic extremists? If you are I can't say I agree, however I do think we may not be doing enough.

I'm all for cutting off the head of the snake.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
27-01-2015, 03:06 PM
(27-01-2015 02:53 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(27-01-2015 02:48 PM)pablo Wrote:  I suppose people will praise him for being so outspoken and brave for speaking his mind.. He basically just called everyone else pussies for not saying what he's saying.

When Islam seriously begins to cause a threat White, Anglo, Eurpoeans, then we might see action.

Are you saying no one is doing anything about the Islamic extremists? If you are I can't say I agree, however I do think we may not be doing enough.

We (at least the US) needs to either hit the problem full force or stay out completely. What we've done so far has made it worse.
27-01-2015, 03:23 PM
(27-01-2015 03:06 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(27-01-2015 02:53 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Are you saying no one is doing anything about the Islamic extremists? If you are I can't say I agree, however I do think we may not be doing enough.

We (at least the US) needs to either hit the problem full force or stay out completely. What we've done so far has made it worse.

Pablo, what would "full force" look like?
I ask because it seems we have been at war with it since at least 2001. Two separate wars, drone strikes, incursions and the like.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
27-01-2015, 03:30 PM
(27-01-2015 03:23 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(27-01-2015 03:06 PM)pablo Wrote:  We (at least the US) needs to either hit the problem full force or stay out completely. What we've done so far has made it worse.

Pablo, what would "full force" look like?
I ask because it seems we have been at war with it since at least 2001. Two separate wars, drone strikes, incursions and the like.

And yet the biggest supplier of terrorists in the world Saudi Arabia is still considered sacrosanct as far as sanctions or even tough talk goes. We swat at flies while ignoring the hornets nest.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 4 users Like Revenant77x's post
27-01-2015, 03:53 PM
(27-01-2015 02:53 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Are you saying no one is doing anything about the Islamic extremists? If you are I can't say I agree, however I do think we may not be doing enough.

Nuke Mecca? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
27-01-2015, 03:55 PM
Full force means everything short of nukes, none of this bullshit indecisiveness about any of it.
If you're hiding terrorists in your country, you will be dealt with severely.
27-01-2015, 03:56 PM
(27-01-2015 03:55 PM)pablo Wrote:  Full force means everything short of nukes, none of this bullshit indecisiveness about any of it.
If you're hiding terrorists in your country, you will be dealt with severely.

That could possibly be the worst idea ever. If anything would unite the entire world against the US it would be that.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
27-01-2015, 03:57 PM
(27-01-2015 03:53 PM)Chas Wrote:  

Nuke Mecca? Consider

Laugh out load Make the "holy land" so hot nothing can live there. Big Grin