Pat Condell nails it

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-01-2015, 03:59 PM
RE: Pat Condell nails it
(27-01-2015 03:56 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(27-01-2015 03:55 PM)pablo Wrote:  Full force means everything short of nukes, none of this bullshit indecisiveness about any of it.
If you're hiding terrorists in your country, you will be dealt with severely.

That could possibly be the worst idea ever. If anything would unite the entire world against the US it would be that.

Then do my other suggestion, get out and do nothing.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-01-2015, 03:59 PM
(27-01-2015 03:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(27-01-2015 03:23 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Pablo, what would "full force" look like?
I ask because it seems we have been at war with it since at least 2001. Two separate wars, drone strikes, incursions and the like.

And yet the biggest supplier of terrorists in the world Saudi Arabia is still considered sacrosanct as far as sanctions or even tough talk goes. We swat at flies while ignoring the hornets nest.

Conflict of interests is all I can think of. Weighing oil supply vs terrorism.

There is no better reason of why the US needs to move decisively towards renewal energy than this. If oil wasn’t a consideration I think we would have already taken Saudi Arabi to task. In the meantime they have us by the short hairs.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
27-01-2015, 04:09 PM (This post was last modified: 28-01-2015 01:39 AM by pablo.)
(27-01-2015 03:59 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(27-01-2015 03:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  And yet the biggest supplier of terrorists in the world Saudi Arabia is still considered sacrosanct as far as sanctions or even tough talk goes. We swat at flies while ignoring the hornets nest.

Conflict of interests is all I can think of. Weighing oil supply vs terrorism.

There is no better reason of why the US needs to move decisively towards renewal energy than this. If oil wasn’t a consideration I think we would have already taken Saudi Arabi to task. In the meantime they have us by the short hairs.

Great, take a big chunck out of the defense budget and use it to rebuild the US infrastructure and develop and implement alternative energy.
Watch the unemployment rate plummet in the process, and let the mid-east sort their own shit out.
That sure would take the heat off the US to be the world police and get the foreign oil monkey off our back.
[+] 6 users Like pablo's post
27-01-2015, 04:16 PM
(27-01-2015 03:56 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(27-01-2015 03:55 PM)pablo Wrote:  Full force means everything short of nukes, none of this bullshit indecisiveness about any of it.
If you're hiding terrorists in your country, you will be dealt with severely.

That could possibly be the worst idea ever. If anything would unite the entire world against the US it would be that.

But, should that be the US's duty at all?

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
27-01-2015, 04:32 PM
(27-01-2015 04:09 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(27-01-2015 03:59 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Conflict of interests is all I can think of. Weighing oil supply vs terrorism.

Great, take a big chunck out of the defense budget and use it to rebuilt the US infrastructure and develop and implement alternative energy.
Watch the unemployment rate plummet in the process, and let the mid-east sort their own shit out.
That sure would take the heat off the US to be the world police and get the foreign oil monkey off our back.

You said monkey Laughat

Yes, kill two terrorists with one stone...or some-such thing.

First we have to deal with our very own home-grown terrorists, the well-paid lobbyists hired by our own capitalists Facepalm Chevron, Exxon-Mobil, all the pipeline companies, transportation companies, oil services, auto manufacturers et al.

We can’t see the forest for the trees.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
27-01-2015, 04:39 PM
(27-01-2015 04:32 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(27-01-2015 04:09 PM)pablo Wrote:  Great, take a big chunck out of the defense budget and use it to rebuilt the US infrastructure and develop and implement alternative energy.

You said monkey Laughat

First we have to deal with our very own home-grown terrorists, the well-paid lobbyists hired by our own capitalists Facepalm Chevron, Exxon-Mobil, all the pipeline companies, transportation companies, oil services, auto manufacturers et al.

Also, term limits for congress and the senate. Outlaw ALL corporate lobbying.
27-01-2015, 04:44 PM
(27-01-2015 04:39 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(27-01-2015 04:32 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  You said monkey Laughat

Also, term limits for congress and the senate. Outlaw ALL corporate lobbying.

Outlaw anyone who has ever been elected to public office from becoming a lobbyist.

27-01-2015, 04:49 PM
Lemme grab a pencil and paper so we can write all this down.
Hmmm, what should we call it? Consider
27-01-2015, 05:03 PM
(27-01-2015 03:59 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(27-01-2015 03:56 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  That could possibly be the worst idea ever. If anything would unite the entire world against the US it would be that.

Then do my other suggestion, get out and do nothing.

That's stupid. It's not black or white, there is middle ground.

Airstrikes are a perfect compromise between nothing and all out invasion.
They are effective, they've killed many ISIS leaders and infrastructure.

You guys don't need to send in troops, the Kurd's have got this under control.
Let the Kurd's save Iraq's ass and maybe at the end of all this we'll have a nice little friendly Christian country in the Middle East. One that would have proven, strong, experienced armed forces capable of deterring surrounding cunts for trying a rehash of the 6 day war.

I'd much rather deal with Christian Kurd's than Muslim Iraqi's.
Fuck Islam.

[Image: oscar.png]
27-01-2015, 05:03 PM
(27-01-2015 04:49 PM)pablo Wrote:  Lemme grab a pencil and paper so we can write all this down.
Hmmm, what should we call it? Consider

Full Pablo’s Common Sense Solutions

Using Common Sense Book by Thomas Paine as a guide
Common Sense is a pamphlet written by Thomas Paine in 1775–76 that inspired people in the Thirteen Colonies to declare and fight for independence from Great Britain in the summer of 1776.

Full Pablo’s Common Sense Solutions is a pamphlet written by Full Pablo in 2015–16 that inspired people in the Fifty States to declare and fight for energy independence from OPEC in the winter of 2015.