Pat Condell nails it

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-01-2015, 05:11 PM
RE: Pat Condell nails it
(27-01-2015 05:03 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(27-01-2015 03:59 PM)pablo Wrote:  Then do my other suggestion, get out and do nothing.

That's stupid. It's not black or white, there is middle ground.

Airstrikes are a perfect compromise between nothing and all out invasion.
They are effective, they've killed many ISIS leaders and infrastructure.

You guys don't need to send in troops, the Kurd's have got this under control.
Let the Kurd's save Iraq's ass and maybe at the end of all this we'll have a nice little friendly Christian country in the Middle East. One that would have proven, strong, experienced armed forces capable of deterring surrounding cunts for trying a rehash of the 6 day war.

I'd much rather deal with Christian Kurd's than Muslim Iraqi's.
Fuck Islam.

The Kurds are muslims not christian.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-01-2015, 05:20 PM
(27-01-2015 05:11 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(27-01-2015 05:03 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  That's stupid. It's not black or white, there is middle ground.

Let the Kurd's save Iraq's ass and maybe at the end of all this we'll have a nice little friendly Christian country in the Middle East. One that would have proven, strong, experienced armed forces capable of deterring surrounding cunts for trying a rehash of the 6 day war.

Fuck Islam.

The Kurds are muslims not christian.

I need to stop watching NZ 6 o'clock news. Our (NZ) ability to report on foreign news is fucking retarded. We need to stick to just covering last nights rugby game I think.

In saying that, yes they are mostly Muslim but they do have several Christian units in their army and they seem rather progressive as far as Muslims go. And they don't want to blow us up so that makes them a bit of ok in my books.

[Image: oscar.png]
27-01-2015, 05:22 PM
(27-01-2015 05:20 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(27-01-2015 05:11 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  The Kurds are muslims not christian.

I need to stop watching NZ 6 o'clock news. Our (NZ) ability to report on foreign news is fucking retarded. We need to stick to just covering last nights rugby game I think.

In saying that, yes they are mostly Muslim but they do have several Christian units in their army and they seem rather progressive as far as Muslims go. And they don't want to blow us up so that makes them a bit of ok in my books.

As far as actors in that area of the world yes the Kurds are by far the least disagreeable to work with. Centuries of oppression seem to have given them a more inclusive outlook.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
27-01-2015, 06:20 PM
(27-01-2015 05:03 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(27-01-2015 03:59 PM)pablo Wrote:  Then do my other suggestion, get out and do nothing.

That's stupid. It's not black or white, there is middle ground.

Fuck Islam.

Of course it's not black and white, but the goal should be a quick and at least somewhat stable end.The air strike method has been doing great for the last 12-13 years. Maybe we can keep it going for another 20 or 30.
There will always be a new whackjob leader to replace the last one.
27-01-2015, 06:25 PM
(27-01-2015 06:20 PM)pablo Wrote:  Of course it's not black and white, but the goal should be a quick and at least somewhat stable end.The air strike method has been doing great for the last 12-13 years. Maybe we can keep it going for another 20 or 30.

[Image: irony2-630x281.jpg]

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
27-01-2015, 11:38 PM
(27-01-2015 06:20 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(27-01-2015 05:03 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  That's stupid. It's not black or white, there is middle ground.

Fuck Islam.

Of course it's not black and white, but the goal should be a quick and at least somewhat stable end.The air strike method has been doing great for the last 12-13 years. Maybe we can keep it going for another 20 or 30.

As opposed to the quick end that putting troops on the ground achieved?
There were troops in Iraq for how long? 8 years? And that produced a stable country capable of being in complete control of its own national security did it?
Not like it produced a country with a shit head useless leader and a less than helpful useless army or anything. Oh wait...

The way to win this war is to let the Syrian government, Iraqi government (even though it's useless) and Kurdistan forces win this war and you back them up, via air strikes, aid etc.., so they can achieve this. The headlines should be "Peshmerga forces retake Mosul" or whatever. Not "US forces capture Mosul and give it back to Peshmerga".

27-01-2015, 11:47 PM
So staying the fuck out would have been better.
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
27-01-2015, 11:47 PM
(27-01-2015 04:39 PM)pablo Wrote:  Outlaw ALL corporate lobbying.

Not possible short of a Constitutional amendment because of the Citizens United ruling.

http://www.wolf-pac.com/

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
28-01-2015, 12:21 AM
(27-01-2015 11:47 PM)pablo Wrote:  So staying the fuck out would have been better.

We're not talking about Iraq, we're talking about ISIS.

28-01-2015, 12:33 AM
(28-01-2015 12:21 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(27-01-2015 11:47 PM)pablo Wrote:  So staying the fuck out would have been better.

We're not talking about Iraq, we're talking about ISIS.

The same guys who walked into Iraq nearly unchallenged after we toppled the government there?
That ISIS?