Pat Roberston atheist bashing - again...yawn

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-08-2012, 08:57 PM
Pat Roberston atheist bashing - again...yawn
http://seanasbury.wordpress.com/2012/08/...robertson/

Seriously, how does this guy stay in business? I picture a bunch of 80 year old shut ins head nodding and writing checks...who else is funding these assholes? yeesh!

"Like" my Facebook page
Brain Droppings Blog
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT16Rq3dAcHhqiAsPC5xUC...oR0pEpxQZw]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-08-2012, 10:32 PM
RE: Pat Roberston atheist bashing - again...yawn
If Atheists were truly, literally militant and not just metaphorically militant how useful a strategy would it be to target the peace-loving Sikhs?

I can think of a much more obvious target.

Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
08-08-2012, 01:51 AM
(This might be off topic, I don't know)

Since I became more active here I've seen more of this kind of stuff and it honestly baffles me, not that people continue to fund these kinds of people, or how they are able to stay in circulation. They obviously have enough Sheep to have influence, not to mention all the fleece they get from their herds...

What baffles me is how cretins like these are able to lie so easily and spread grave misinformation? Do they even recognise how wrong they are, and if they do what is their coping mechanism I wonder...

My current idea is that when people like Ken Ham, Ray Comfort and Kent Hovind (before incarceration) and whom ever else, get troubling thoughts or nagging doubts, they go into a locked room full of money and go Scrooge McDuck all over it, you know, swim in it, revel in it.... then probably followed by maniacal laughter.

But that is just my totally unprovable, unobserved guess. Anybody got alternatives?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
08-08-2012, 05:24 AM
Being shocked that Pat Robertson said something anti-Atheist is like being shocked that the Grand Dragon of the KKK said something racist or that Fox News bashed the "liberal agenda"..

Extremists are extremists. Being extreme is what they do.

The US is living through one of its greatest crisises ever, if not witnessing the fall of the empire. People are terrified and want security. So any asshole with a reductionist absolute answer to anything is making a killing.

Peace and Love and Empathy,

Matt
[+] 3 users Like Ghost's post