Pat Robertson: Halloween Is 'A Night When The Devil Rejoices'

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-09-2016, 04:48 AM
Video Pat Robertson: Halloween Is 'A Night When The Devil Rejoices'
oh joy, here we go again.... its his annual <insert something> is bad because blah blah blabbidy bloomin blah...... what would we do without him to warn us Dodgy (probably something way better than listening to him)

"lets make an alternative celebration where kids go to church and worship jesus instead of dressing in costumes and eating candy" - Pat Robertson

I support this
we should start a new alternative holiday and we should name this holiday "sunday" and to make it better lets celebrate it once every week for the entire year

oh wait... we already do that´╗┐ DodgyFacepalmFrusty
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-09-2016, 05:29 AM
RE: Pat Robertson: Halloween Is 'A Night When The Devil Rejoices'
I don't know if he really believes this nonsense or not but, in some ways I feel sorry for people who live in constant fear of imaginary demons laying in wait everywhere. It's a sad way to go through life.

Here's Pat before the TV makeup is applied...
[Image: The_CryptKeeper.png]

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 8 users Like unfogged's post
29-09-2016, 06:06 AM
He doesn't believe all the shit he says.
He's a lying attention whore.

He would torture his own mother on live TV and say she was possessed if it would get him more viewers.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 2 users Like Rahn127's post
29-09-2016, 08:40 AM
Who said, "I have a zero tolerance for sanctimonious morons who try to scare people."?

Why...........Pat Robertson of course.

Pot. Kettle. Black.

The invisible and the non-existent look very much alike
Excreta Tauri Sapientam Fulgeat (The excrement of the bull causes wisdom to flee)
[+] 2 users Like Silly Deity's post
29-09-2016, 10:06 AM
Traditionally, isn't it All Hallows Eve or All Saints' Eve, the eve of the Western Christian feast of All Hallows' Day? It begins a three-day observance of Allhallowtide, the time in the year dedicated to remembering the dead, including saints (hallows), martyrs, and all the faithful departed.

It's a christee thing - you would think he'd be all happy about it.
Consider

Oh... Ok, I get it... stupid fucker forgot to invest in Halloween costumes and decor. He missed out on billions in consumer dollars and is pissed that others are taking it in.

Sour grapes, dumbass ... sour fucking grapes. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 3 users Like kim's post
29-09-2016, 10:49 AM
Does anyone else think those "viewer questions" are complete bullshit?

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
29-09-2016, 11:30 AM
(29-09-2016 10:06 AM)kim Wrote:  Traditionally, isn't it All Hallows Eve or All Saints' Eve, the eve of the Western Christian feast of All Hallows' Day? It begins a three-day observance of Allhallowtide, the time in the year dedicated to remembering the dead, including saints (hallows), martyrs, and all the faithful departed.

It's a christee thing - you would think he'd be all happy about it.
Consider
Well, no, it's not "Christian," as such, it's Papish. The only thing less "Christian" than Popery (Pou pouree?) is Mormonism.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
29-09-2016, 11:49 AM
What's not to rejoice about? Lots of candy, sweet-tooth satisfaction, sugar highs... Pat, this is not news!

Seriously, the association between the devil and Halloween is the dumbest thing. Really, what is it, all the princess and super hero costumes? Ok, in all fairness it's the uglier constumes I know... because when kids dress up in them, then they go door to door and collect candy. *gasp* How sinful! Dodgy

WTF?

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
29-09-2016, 12:08 PM
(29-09-2016 11:49 AM)Impulse Wrote:  What's not to rejoice about? Lots of candy, sweet-tooth satisfaction, sugar highs... Pat, this is not news!

Seriously, the association between the devil and Halloween is the dumbest thing. Really, what is it, all the princess and super hero costumes? Ok, in all fairness it's the uglier constumes I know... because when kids dress up in them, then they go door to door and collect candy. *gasp* How sinful! Dodgy

WTF?

something tells me his childhood was spent being a religious die hard fanboy who hated anything remotely fun

dressed in costumes, getting a ton of candy during a night filled with everything from the bizarre to the delightful to the crazy, its a kids dream come true..... and this wacko is against it Angry
[+] 1 user Likes Ace's post
29-09-2016, 12:40 PM
Die die Patty.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.