Pat Robertson is......................................................... A Vegetable

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-05-2015, 06:41 AM (This post was last modified: 04-05-2015 06:56 AM by Ace.)
Pat Robertson is......................................................... A Vegetable
well he's not actually a vegetable.............. but he's almost as smart as one

this guy has been proven to be a right wing hypocritical piece of shit who makes money off of slave miners and thinks cloths contain evil spirits but "slave to vegetables" ? the fuck is wrong with him ? Facepalm

how is alcohol a product of a vegetable ? last I checked alcohol is s product of fermented hops, grains and yeast boiled in a giant tin can
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-05-2015, 06:54 AM
RE: Pat Robertson is......................................................... A Vegetable
(04-05-2015 06:41 AM)Ace Wrote:  how is alcohol a peoduct of a vegetable ? last I checked alcohol is s product of fermented hops, grains and yeast boiled in a giant tin can

Well, you can use potatoes to make vodka.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 2 users Like Szuchow's post
04-05-2015, 06:57 AM
RE: Pat Robertson is......................................................... A Vegetable
(04-05-2015 06:41 AM)Ace Wrote:  well he's not actually a vegetable.............. but he's almost as smart as one

this guy has been proven to be a right wing hypocritical piece of shit who makes money off of slave miners and thinks cloths contain evil spirits but "slave to vegetables" ? the fuck is wrong with him ? Facepalm

how is alcohol a peoduct of a vegetable ? last I checked alcohol is s product of fermented hops, grains and yeast boiled in a giant tin can

I'd always had him pegged as more of a fruit or a nut.

Cenk: "You're talking to white Christian America that LOVES alcohol!"
Me: "Yeah, but they also love to feel irrationally guilty about what they love."

BTW, the Bible is basically bleached tree pulp.
04-05-2015, 06:57 AM
(04-05-2015 06:54 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(04-05-2015 06:41 AM)Ace Wrote:  how is alcohol a peoduct of a vegetable ? last I checked alcohol is s product of fermented hops, grains and yeast boiled in a giant tin can

Well, you can use potatoes to make vodka.

the strange thing is we don't have a real definition of what is even a vegetable
04-05-2015, 06:58 AM
(04-05-2015 06:57 AM)Reltzik Wrote:  
(04-05-2015 06:41 AM)Ace Wrote:  well he's not actually a vegetable.............. but he's almost as smart as one

how is alcohol a peoduct of a vegetable ? last I checked alcohol is s product of fermented hops, grains and yeast boiled in a giant tin can

I'd always had him pegged as more of a fruit or a nut.

Me: "Yeah, but they also love to feel irrationally guilty about what they love."

tell the implication of bleached tree pulp on christian doctrime Big Grin
04-05-2015, 07:02 AM
RE: Pat Robertson is................................ A Vegetable
(04-05-2015 06:57 AM)Ace Wrote:  
(04-05-2015 06:54 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  Well, you can use potatoes to make vodka.

the strange thing is we don't have a real definition of what is even a vegetable

Maybe, but potato is considered vegetable.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
04-05-2015, 07:03 AM
(04-05-2015 06:57 AM)Ace Wrote:  
(04-05-2015 06:54 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  Well, you can use potatoes to make vodka.

That's what Congress is for. Dodgy

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
04-05-2015, 07:38 AM

how is alcohol a product of a vegetable ? last I checked alcohol is s product of fermented hops, grains and yeast boiled in a giant tin can

Ugh, I'm a vegan and I haven't been addicted to a vegetable yet--unless of course we are talking about french fries. In that case, Pat Robertson is dead on! Thumbsup
04-05-2015, 07:43 AM
(04-05-2015 06:58 AM)Ace Wrote:  
(04-05-2015 06:57 AM)Reltzik Wrote:  I'd always had him pegged as more of a fruit or a nut.

tell the implication of bleached tree pulp on christian doctrime Big Grin

I love how Pat Robertson always highlights the passages that support his crazy agenda (like most christians do).

The Bible also says in Genesis 1: "Then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food."

And in Romans 14: "The one who eats everything must not treat with contempt the one who does not, and the one who does not eat everything must not judge the one who does, for God has accepted them."

May god make him slip on a banana peel! Banana_zorro
04-05-2015, 08:02 AM
Really???

I had no idea you classified a douche bag as a vegetable.....

Learn something every day....

Smartass

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.