Pat Robertson is......................................................... A Vegetable

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-05-2015, 09:30 AM
RE: Pat Robertson is......................................................... A Vegetable
There's a lot of pleasure in realizing that millions, maybe tens of millions of more or less intelligent christians are being made acutely uncomfortable by their pre-eminent spokesman and spiritual leader embarrassing them in this way. Nothing shows the obvious absurdity of religion more powerfully than its most powerful proponents. Pat Robertson opening his mouth removes all doubt. Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Airportkid's post
04-05-2015, 10:36 AM
RE: Pat Robertson is......................................................... A Vegetable
He's turned into a caricature of himself.
Whenever I see one of his rants, I keep waiting for him to end it by saying " live from New York, it's Saturday night!"
Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
04-05-2015, 11:02 AM
http://m.phys.org/news63346824.html

Yup... Those gigantic alcohol nebulae must have been made by an advanced space vegetable species.
04-05-2015, 11:45 AM
And here I thought this was going to be some big "advertisement" for the paleo diet because that is basically what Adam and Eve ate prior to the incident with the apple, and that the introduction of farming was from the devil because Cain was an evil farmer who killed people while Abel was the personification of purity because he tended animals and I guess could speculate was more of a hunter/gatherer type.

Big Ag evil. Wheat is evil. Paleo is good. fruits and nuts are good.
[+] 1 user Likes Plan 9 from OS's post
04-05-2015, 07:25 PM
(04-05-2015 06:54 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(04-05-2015 06:41 AM)Ace Wrote:  how is alcohol a peoduct of a vegetable ? last I checked alcohol is s product of fermented hops, grains and yeast boiled in a giant tin can

Well, you can use potatoes to make vodka.

Its a root not a veggie. Potatoes are roots.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
04-05-2015, 07:43 PM
When i saw......................................i thought it was going to say dead. I am disappointed.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
04-05-2015, 07:50 PM
Cognitive Dissonance plays Pat Robertson clips a lot. They would be comic gold if the old coot didn't actually believe what he says...and so do some of his followers.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
04-05-2015, 07:50 PM
RE: Pat Robertson is................................................ A Vegetable
(04-05-2015 07:25 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  
(04-05-2015 06:54 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  Well, you can use potatoes to make vodka.

Its a root not a veggie. Potatoes are roots.

Is it the root of all Voli? Consider

[Image: Voli-Brand.jpg]

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
04-05-2015, 08:08 PM
I didn't know cunt was a vegetable.
[+] 3 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
04-05-2015, 11:14 PM
FFS I know of rutabagas of more value to the human race than Pat Robertson.
You denigrate vegetables everywhere.
[+] 2 users Like RogueWarrior's post