Pat Robertson is back to being nuts!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-03-2012, 12:32 PM
Pat Robertson is back to being nuts!
says peyton should get hurt for trading mr christian away. i guess god prefers he preach from denver and not new york.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdo...35112.html
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2012, 12:34 PM
RE: Pat Robertson is back to being nuts!
"back"?

He never left.

Dude's nuttier than this guy:

[Image: Mr_peanut.png]

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 4 users Like kingschosen's post
23-03-2012, 01:45 PM
People like Robertson are barnicles on the @ss of progress. Of course his invisible friend does have Sundays off so he could drop in and through a cheap shot at Manning!

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
23-03-2012, 07:23 PM
Dude's not as bad a monster as you all make him out to be:

Pat Robertson Backs Legalizing Marijuana

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
23-03-2012, 07:34 PM
(23-03-2012 07:23 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Dude's not as bad a monster as you all make him out to be:

Pat Robertson Backs Legalizing Marijuana

Perhaps he figures he can convert more people if they are high.

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
23-03-2012, 07:52 PM
thats why i said he is back to being nuts. he said one smart thing his whole life and is now back to his old ways. this guy said hurricane katrina was sent by god for revenge on gays. he said 9/11 was caused because we took prayer out of school and abortion. the list is long. he actually ran for president for a second or two. rick sanscrotum is just like him.
23-03-2012, 09:06 PM
Pat Robertson is the West's version of every fundamentalist "death to America" whack job jihadist Muslim Fox has ever shown you IN TERROR VISION!!! If Al Jazeera showed nothing but him, then maybe Islamic fundamentalists would feel a kinship and wouldn't feel they had to be so outlandishly nuts. Just a big ol' pile of straight fucking loony bastards, the lot of them. Thank Christ there's only a handful of them.

Peace and Love and Empathy,

Matt
[+] 1 user Likes Ghost's post
23-03-2012, 10:02 PM
(23-03-2012 09:06 PM)Ghost Wrote:  Pat Robertson is the West's version of every fundamentalist "death to America" whack job jihadist Muslim Fox has ever shown you IN TERROR VISION!!! If Al Jazeera showed nothing but him, then maybe Islamic fundamentalists would feel a kinship and wouldn't feel they had to be so outlandishly nuts. Just a big ol' pile of straight fucking loony bastards, the lot of them. Thank Christ there's only a handful of them.

Peace and Love and Empathy,

Matt
Sup, Ghost?
Pat Robertson is enough to pull you in? I just don't know what to make of this, but I agree with you. Tongue

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My