Pat Robertson's, suffering for Christ

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-10-2014, 12:47 PM
RE: Pat Robertson's, suffering for Christ
(07-10-2014 12:31 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I should have put this in the rant section. I'm in a crappy mood today and these idiot evangelists make me wanna puke. (>_<)

I know the feels

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-10-2014, 12:51 PM
Sad part is you could give their followers a walkthrough these mansions while quoting scripture about wealth and these bozos would still fling their paychecks at these theifs.
[+] 2 users Like Fodder_From_The_Truth's post
07-10-2014, 12:52 PM
(07-10-2014 12:51 PM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  Sad part is you could give their followers a walkthrough these mansions while quoting scripture about wealth and these bozos would still fling their paychecks at these theifs.

That is too true. WeepingWeepingWeeping

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
07-10-2014, 01:38 PM
(07-10-2014 10:44 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  And some of these homes aren't taxed! Censored
Yeah, we can't have the government interfering with their worshiping themselves Jesus and giving themselves lots of money. Cuz Jesus needs lots of money. Dodgy

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
07-10-2014, 01:39 PM
(07-10-2014 10:44 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(07-10-2014 10:34 AM)Impulse Wrote:  I'm suffering just looking at those homes. Donations please. Tongue

And some of these homes aren't taxed! Censored

But I bet they're flammable. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post