Pathetic.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-07-2013, 12:42 AM
RE: Pathetic.
(07-07-2013 09:27 PM)nach_in Wrote:  damn, I always miss the soap operas Sad

The basic gist of it is that Woof is a homophobic piece of shit that needs to get herpes and die.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-07-2013, 01:38 AM (This post was last modified: 08-07-2013 02:45 AM by Julius.)
Hmmm....I open this thread and I see two highly-regarded forum members going to war. And for what?

I mean, what is to gain from this public display of acrimony? Personally, it saddens me to see it happen because I like both of you - and I bet I'm not alone.

Here's a potential solution: why don't you guys agree to stop flaming one another - just ignore one another's comments if that's what it takes? Who knows....after peace has been established maybe a resolution could eventually happen?

Peace.

Julius
08-07-2013, 06:18 AM
(08-07-2013 12:42 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(07-07-2013 09:27 PM)nach_in Wrote:  damn, I always miss the soap operas Sad

The basic gist of it is that Woof is a homophobic piece of shit that needs to get herpes and die.

nobody deserves to get herpes and die, and homophobes are a endangered species, so even if Woof is one (pics or it didn't happened) you should be more forgiving... now kiss! Tongue

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
08-07-2013, 06:31 AM
I should be forgiving...?
Excuse me a second.
*clears throat*

[Image: tumblr_ljnyu5HR3p1qzmowao1_500.gif]

Yea, I don't think so.
Perhaps I would be more forgiving if he got herpes and died. And by forgiving I mean dancing on his grave.

[Image: oscar.png]
08-07-2013, 06:43 AM
(08-07-2013 06:31 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  I should be forgiving...?
Excuse me a second.
*clears throat*

Yea, I don't think so.
Perhaps I would be more forgiving if he got herpes and died. And by forgiving I mean dancing on his grave.

You should always be more forgiving, muffs... as the heavenly father is Lecture_preist

Hobo

[+] 1 user Likes nach_in's post
08-07-2013, 06:47 AM
(08-07-2013 06:43 AM)nach_in Wrote:  
(08-07-2013 06:31 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  I should be forgiving...?
Excuse me a second.
*clears throat*

Yea, I don't think so.

You should always be more forgiving, muffs... as the heavenly father is Lecture_preist

Hobo

Well...I would hope people on this forum would see it right to be a little more forgiving than the Christian God - who believes in eternal punishment. (geez...does that Yaweh need to take an anger-management class, or what?)
08-07-2013, 07:00 AM
(08-07-2013 06:47 AM)Julius Wrote:  
(08-07-2013 06:43 AM)nach_in Wrote:  You should always be more forgiving, muffs... as the heavenly father is Lecture_preist

Hobo

Well...I would hope people on this forum would see it right to be a little more forgiving than the Christian God - who believes in eternal punishment. (geez...does that Yaweh need to take an anger-management class, or what?)

He hasn't mass murdered the entire human kind since the flood, he only kills poor children now, no biggie Tongue

[+] 2 users Like nach_in's post
08-07-2013, 01:48 PM
I gotta admit muffs, even when you're being a complete cunt you still do it in a way that makes me laugh. Some of those posts were hysterical. Big Grin

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
08-07-2013, 01:54 PM
Is he really a homophobe? Or just a bigot? I must have missed these discussions. Anyone got some links?

[Image: CtipW.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes TheBeardedDude's post
08-07-2013, 02:04 PM
I wonder if I can make money off of this.........
[+] 2 users Like Hamata k's post