Pathetic.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-07-2013, 12:42 AM
RE: Pathetic.
(07-07-2013 09:27 PM)nach_in Wrote:  damn, I always miss the soap operas Sad

The basic gist of it is that Woof is a homophobic piece of shit that needs to get herpes and die.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-07-2013, 01:38 AM (This post was last modified: 08-07-2013 02:45 AM by Julius.)
Hmmm....I open this thread and I see two highly-regarded forum members going to war. And for what?

I mean, what is to gain from this public display of acrimony? Personally, it saddens me to see it happen because I like both of you - and I bet I'm not alone.

Here's a potential solution: why don't you guys agree to stop flaming one another - just ignore one another's comments if that's what it takes? Who knows....after peace has been established maybe a resolution could eventually happen?

Peace.

Julius
08-07-2013, 06:18 AM
(08-07-2013 12:42 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(07-07-2013 09:27 PM)nach_in Wrote:  damn, I always miss the soap operas Sad

The basic gist of it is that Woof is a homophobic piece of shit that needs to get herpes and die.

nobody deserves to get herpes and die, and homophobes are a endangered species, so even if Woof is one (pics or it didn't happened) you should be more forgiving... now kiss! Tongue

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
08-07-2013, 06:31 AM
I should be forgiving...?
Excuse me a second.
*clears throat*

[Image: tumblr_ljnyu5HR3p1qzmowao1_500.gif]

Yea, I don't think so.
Perhaps I would be more forgiving if he got herpes and died. And by forgiving I mean dancing on his grave.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
08-07-2013, 06:43 AM
(08-07-2013 06:31 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  I should be forgiving...?
Excuse me a second.
*clears throat*

Yea, I don't think so.
Perhaps I would be more forgiving if he got herpes and died. And by forgiving I mean dancing on his grave.

You should always be more forgiving, muffs... as the heavenly father is Lecture_preist

Hobo

[+] 1 user Likes nach_in's post
08-07-2013, 06:47 AM
(08-07-2013 06:43 AM)nach_in Wrote:  
(08-07-2013 06:31 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  I should be forgiving...?
Excuse me a second.
*clears throat*

Yea, I don't think so.

You should always be more forgiving, muffs... as the heavenly father is Lecture_preist

Hobo

Well...I would hope people on this forum would see it right to be a little more forgiving than the Christian God - who believes in eternal punishment. (geez...does that Yaweh need to take an anger-management class, or what?)
08-07-2013, 07:00 AM
(08-07-2013 06:47 AM)Julius Wrote:  
(08-07-2013 06:43 AM)nach_in Wrote:  You should always be more forgiving, muffs... as the heavenly father is Lecture_preist

Hobo

Well...I would hope people on this forum would see it right to be a little more forgiving than the Christian God - who believes in eternal punishment. (geez...does that Yaweh need to take an anger-management class, or what?)

He hasn't mass murdered the entire human kind since the flood, he only kills poor children now, no biggie Tongue

[+] 2 users Like nach_in's post
08-07-2013, 01:48 PM
I gotta admit muffs, even when you're being a complete cunt you still do it in a way that makes me laugh. Some of those posts were hysterical. Big Grin

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
08-07-2013, 01:54 PM
Is he really a homophobe? Or just a bigot? I must have missed these discussions. Anyone got some links?

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
[+] 1 user Likes TheBeardedDude's post
08-07-2013, 02:04 PM
I wonder if I can make money off of this.........
[+] 2 users Like Hamata k's post