Pay no attention to this thread. Just testing my godlyMODLY powers. :D

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-05-2013, 05:39 AM
RE: Pay no attention to this thread. Just testing my godlyMODLY powers. :D
I wonder if any of them might actually be people who signed up, but forgot about it...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-05-2013, 05:53 AM
(23-05-2013 05:39 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  I wonder if any of them might actually be people who signed up, but forgot about it...

There will definitely be a few of those in the mix but they will be vastly outnumbered by spambots.

Me deleting the accounts won't stop them from signing up again if they want to do that.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
23-05-2013, 06:05 AM
I was just curious.

I have no reservations about mass-murdering the unused accounts.... kinda wish I was pressing the button...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
23-05-2013, 06:50 AM
Hey Cheap, if you wanna flex your mod muscles, why not head down to the boxing ring and edit the title of the recent thread. Mark Fultons name is misspelled as "Mark Fuller".

BTW, I was vehemently opposed to your promotion to moderator. I am confident your climb among the ranks will result in nothing less than the destruction of the forum. These fools do not see your diabolical nature.

Drinking Beverage

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 5 users Like Stark Raving's post
23-05-2013, 07:47 AM
(22-05-2013 08:56 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Should you wanna have fun with the god powers the members list is ordered by sign up date with the newest first. We get a lot of obvious spambots that never actually post. They just create a profile with their shit and leave it at that. Because of this they rarely get nuked. Just saying for if you wanna nuke stuff. Smile

I noticed that many of them turned out to be sleepers. Weeks or months after signing on, they go active.

Kill all spambot accounts immediately. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23-05-2013, 08:27 AM
(23-05-2013 06:50 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Hey Cheap, if you wanna flex your mod muscles, why not head down to the boxing ring and edit the title of the recent thread. Mark Fultons name is misspelled as "Mark Fuller".

BTW, I was vehemently opposed to your promotion to moderator. I am confident your climb among the ranks will result in nothing less than the destruction of the forum. These fools do not see your diabolical nature.

Drinking Beverage

Homework done. NAO WHERE ARE MY COOKIES?!? Must appease... Tongue

Oh, and thanks for mentioning me when the promotions discussions were raised - any attention is good attention.

Drinking Beverage

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
23-05-2013, 08:31 AM
What about the lurkers? I've seen a few intro posts from some saying they've done it. Would it just be the same thing as those who 'forgot' about their account? Consider

23-05-2013, 09:18 AM
(23-05-2013 08:31 AM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  What about the lurkers? I've seen a few intro posts from some saying they've done it. Would it just be the same thing as those who 'forgot' about their account? Consider

Having posted an intro is not the same as never having posted. Drinking Beverage

23-05-2013, 09:24 AM
(23-05-2013 09:18 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(23-05-2013 08:31 AM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  What about the lurkers? I've seen a few intro posts from some saying they've done it. Would it just be the same thing as those who 'forgot' about their account? Consider

Having posted an intro is not the same as never having posted. Drinking Beverage

Yeah. So it's just a lather-rinse-repeat thing then.

You're drinking coffee... Consider The chances of cookies being there as well go up a few points... Can I has cookie? Big Grin

23-05-2013, 09:54 AM
(23-05-2013 09:24 AM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  
(23-05-2013 09:18 AM)Chas Wrote:  Having posted an intro is not the same as never having posted. Drinking Beverage

Yeah. So it's just a lather-rinse-repeat thing then.

You're drinking coffee... Consider The chances of cookies being there as well go up a few points... Can I has cookie? Big Grin

You haz a pazzport, come and getz 'em. Yes

[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post