Paying for driving lessons with sex, lol Holland

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-12-2015, 07:59 AM
Wink Paying for driving lessons with sex, lol Holland
Dutch learners can now pay for their driving lessons with SEX

The law states that it is legal for driving instructors to offer lessons in return for sex as long as the students are over the age of 18
Netherlands Transport minister Melanie Schultz van Haegen and Justice minister Ard van der Steur waded in to give the green light to the law
They said: 'It is important that the initiative lies with the driving instructor, and focuses on offering a driving lesson, with the payment provided in sexual acts'
In a letter to parliament the ministers added: 'It's not about offering sexual activities for remuneration, but offering a driving lesson'
Web searches for instructors offering much more than a tutorial on a U-turn have recently increased

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...n-sex.html

Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load

I`m guessing it was already happening a lot , so they just made it legal.

Wondering, tho, what do the spouses of the instructors say when their partners , at the end of the month, instead of the paycheck , bring home a big smile on their faces .
It would only be fair that the driving instructors can pay their electric bill with sex too. Laugh out load

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Slowminded's post
21-12-2015, 08:38 AM
RE: Paying for driving lessons with sex, lol Holland
(21-12-2015 07:59 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  Dutch learners can now pay for their driving lessons with SEX

The law states that it is legal for driving instructors to offer lessons in return for sex as long as the students are over the age of 18
Netherlands Transport minister Melanie Schultz van Haegen and Justice minister Ard van der Steur waded in to give the green light to the law
They said: 'It is important that the initiative lies with the driving instructor, and focuses on offering a driving lesson, with the payment provided in sexual acts'
In a letter to parliament the ministers added: 'It's not about offering sexual activities for remuneration, but offering a driving lesson'
Web searches for instructors offering much more than a tutorial on a U-turn have recently increased

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...n-sex.html

Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load

I`m guessing it was already happening a lot , so they just made it legal.

Wondering, tho, what do the spouses of the instructors say when their partners , at the end of the month, instead of the paycheck , bring home a big smile on their faces .
It would only be fair that the driving instructors can pay their electric bill with sex too. Laugh out load

FacepalmHoboFacepalm

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
21-12-2015, 09:00 AM
Nothing new there.....

It seems each time I go to the Department of Motor Vehicles, I get fucked............

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 6 users Like onlinebiker's post
Its a daily fail article, the british equivalant of fox news. Whilst im sure the story is genuine, I imagine the daily fail have probably missed on reporting some crucial elements that add up to the whole story.

Well..... if both parties are happy with the arrangement, then its none of my business what they do.

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
Are BJs taxable?
[+] 1 user Likes DunkleSeele's post
21-12-2015, 09:03 AM
While I'm OK with the idea of sex as payment, I really don't like the way they worded this.

(21-12-2015 07:59 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  They said: 'It is important that the initiative lies with the driving instructor

That makes it sound like it is OK for the instructor to ask (or require) sex as payment. I don't like that at all. The onus should be the student to offer first then the instructor should have the ability to accept or refuse. The way it sounds you're going to have a bunch of creepy dudes asking women (or men) for blow jobs.

Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.

[Image: anigrey.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Popeye's Pappy's post
21-12-2015, 09:04 AM
(21-12-2015 09:00 AM)DunkleSeele Wrote:  Are BJs taxable?

Only when spat out...

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
[+] 2 users Like bemore's post
21-12-2015, 02:16 PM
(21-12-2015 09:04 AM)bemore Wrote:  
(21-12-2015 09:00 AM)DunkleSeele Wrote:  Are BJs taxable?

Only when spat out...

I feel bad for who ever has to open the envelope the next time I file my taxes with the Canadian Revenue Service. Big Grin

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
24-12-2015, 07:31 AM
(21-12-2015 09:00 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Nothing new there.....

It seems each time I go to the Department of Motor Vehicles, I get fucked............

...Well? Do you like it at least?

Freedom is servitude to justice and intellectual honesty.
24-12-2015, 08:42 AM
(24-12-2015 07:31 AM)epronovost Wrote:  
(21-12-2015 09:00 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Nothing new there.....

...Well? Do you like it at least?

Didn't even get a kiss, and the bastards say they will, but they never call....

Dodgy

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.