Peanut Gallery for Paleophyte and Brownshirt Q & A

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-01-2015, 02:45 AM
Peanut Gallery for Paleophyte and Brownshirt Q & A
Popcorn

So... three questions in and it looks like Brownshirt's reading comprehension is up to its usually bad standards...

Maybe get to question 6 before Paleophyte gives up and just drops a grenade on Brownshirt?

Any takers?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-01-2015, 02:49 AM
RE: Peanut Gallery for Paleophyte and Brownshirt Q & A
No bet. Even if Paleophyte does drop a bomb there is no way to confirm a hit.

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

In man's struggle against the world, bet on the man.
07-01-2015, 02:55 AM
(07-01-2015 02:49 AM)Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue Wrote:  No bet. Even if Paleophyte does drop a bomb there is no way to confirm a hit.

True.

Brownshirt's seeming talent for not actually answering a question while slinging strange sentences is well established.

I'm really not sure where Brownshirt's line of thinking is coming from with some of the posts. I really can't make head nor tail of them... Which might be the purpose? Consider
07-01-2015, 03:22 AM (This post was last modified: 07-01-2015 04:33 AM by ClydeLee.)
I'm wondering why at no point brownshirt has ever defined in type of agnosticism since there is multiple working definitions. He talks about it as some non-committal stance but that's not some actual stances.

I don't quite get his refusal of agnostic-atheist in this stance so he doesn't take agnostic as simply not knowing as atheist is simply not believing.

He also doesn't use it in is defined Huxley Agnostic version of claiming I can't possibly know either.

His proclaimed ideas of what he thinks is more described by apatheism as I see it than any agnostic term. That's more fitting to me of the stance I don't make a claim.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
07-01-2015, 04:32 AM
(07-01-2015 03:22 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  I'm wondering why at no point brownshirt has ever defined in type of agnosticism since there is multiple working definitions. He talks about it as some non-committal stance but that's not some actual stances.

I don't quite get his refusal of agnostic-atheist in this stance so he doesn't take agnostic as simply not knowing as atheist is simply not believing.

He also doesn't use it in is defined Huxley Agnostic version of claiming I can't possibly know either.

His proclaimed ideas of what he thinks is more described by apatheism as I see it than any agnostic term. That's more fitting to me of the chance I don't make a claim.

Simple answer? He's either a troll, a poe, or an idiot. Drinking Beverage

I got him to confirm that he doesn't use evidence in his epistemology, but he never elaborated what non-evidence based epistemology he did use. So magical fucking thinking as far as I'm concerned. Engaging with him in anything more than meme pictures is a waste of time.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
07-01-2015, 12:34 PM
(07-01-2015 04:32 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(07-01-2015 03:22 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  I'm wondering why at no point brownshirt has ever defined in type of agnosticism since there is multiple working definitions. He talks about it as some non-committal stance but that's not some actual stances.

His proclaimed ideas of what he thinks is more described by apatheism as I see it than any agnostic term. That's more fitting to me of the chance I don't make a claim.

Simple answer? He's either a troll, a poe, or an idiot. Drinking Beverage

I got him to confirm that he doesn't use evidence in his epistemology, but he never elaborated what non-evidence based epistemology he did use. So magical fucking thinking as far as I'm concerned. Engaging with him in anything more than meme pictures is a waste of time.

Oh, you guys are such bullies. Angry It's people like you who ruin this forum. Weeping

You shouldn't be so mean to the bozos idiots mentally-challenged ignorant delusional nice visitors. What will the neighbors think? Shocking

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
07-01-2015, 12:38 PM
That's twice now I've been fooled into stepping into that crazy factor site

Dude doesn't even know hockey... can't imagine he's from anywhere where they raise you to think well now.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
07-01-2015, 01:07 PM
(07-01-2015 12:34 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(07-01-2015 04:32 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Simple answer? He's either a troll, a poe, or an idiot. Drinking Beverage

Oh, you guys are such bullies. Angry It's people like you who ruin this forum. Weeping

You shouldn't be so mean to the bozos idiots mentally-challenged ignorant delusional nice visitors. What will the neighbors think? Shocking

Fml Chas I tapped the link.

Shit!

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
07-01-2015, 01:10 PM
(07-01-2015 12:38 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  That's twice now I've been fooled into stepping into that crazy factor site

Dude doesn't even know hockey... can't imagine he's from anywhere where they raise you to think well now.

Well.. I must admit to hockey not being a big sport within my county but I can connect the dots between 'Canada' and what sort of hockey such a country might play.

So.. Brownshirt is just being a weird "Look at me" kind of dick... Consider

Much cheers to all.
07-01-2015, 01:30 PM
(07-01-2015 12:38 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  That's twice now I've been fooled into stepping into that crazy factor site

For what it's worth, I don't know hockey either, and I thought that was a sort of "out of left field" question. Maybe he just got tired of not getting good answers to his more reasonable questions.