Peanut Gallery for Paleophyte and Brownshirt Q & A

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-01-2015, 12:49 AM
RE: Peanut Gallery for Paleophyte and Brownshirt Q & A
I think brownsheet is just trying to make us question ourselves. In his mind anyways. I think this place would not be as much fun without him. But I could be wrong.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-01-2015, 05:41 AM
(07-01-2015 04:32 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Engaging with him in anything more than meme pictures is a waste of time.

He said he's coming out of the bushes now, but thus far this ^ is also my assessment.

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-01-2015, 06:50 AM
(13-01-2015 03:23 AM)Paleophyte Wrote:  Q 19: Which would you choose if you could go out on a date with them: Jeneane Garofalo, Uma Thurman or Salma Hayek?

This is hardly a question for the ages, so in order to keep it interesting I'd like to re-ask it:
Targeting the straight women, gay men and asexual members of the peanut gallery only.

The date can be at any point in their lives/ careers and if it goes well, will peak with a heavy makeout session; that you can end at any time.

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

In man's struggle against the world, bet on the man.
Find all posts by this user