Pedophile Priest With HIV who Raped 30 Children Forgiven by Church

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-05-2017, 02:12 AM
Pedophile Priest With HIV who Raped 30 Children Forgiven by Church
A Catholic Priest has been acquitted by the church after he admitted to raping almost 30 young girls aged between 5 and 10-years-old.The priest, Jose Garcia Ataulfo, was cleared of any wrong-doing and won't face any criminal charges, despite the fact that he knew he was infected with HIV when he sexually abused all the children he admitted to raping.

http://www.neonnettle.com/features/891-p...-by-church

The invisible and the non-existent look very much alike
Excreta Tauri Sapientam Fulgeat (The excrement of the bull causes wisdom to flee)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Silly Deity's post
18-05-2017, 02:32 AM
RE: Pedophile Priest With HIV who Raped 30 Children Forgiven by Church
(18-05-2017 02:12 AM)Silly Deity Wrote:  A Catholic Priest has been acquitted by the church after he admitted to raping almost 30 young girls aged between 5 and 10-years-old.The priest, Jose Garcia Ataulfo, was cleared of any wrong-doing and won't face any criminal charges, despite the fact that he knew he was infected with HIV when he sexually abused all the children he admitted to raping.

If it's true, that's a hectic story... but this site... ? http://www.neonnettle.com/sphere/353-1-t...andy-hook-

Seems like they promote a few conspiracy theories too.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
18-05-2017, 02:48 AM
(18-05-2017 02:12 AM)Silly Deity Wrote:  A Catholic Priest has been acquitted by the church after he admitted to raping almost 30 young girls aged between 5 and 10-years-old.The priest, Jose Garcia Ataulfo, was cleared of any wrong-doing and won't face any criminal charges, despite the fact that he knew he was infected with HIV when he sexually abused all the children he admitted to raping.

> This doesn't surprise me. The Catholic Church is clearly the most politically and morally corrupt organization on the planet.
[+] 1 user Likes Gwaithmir's post
18-05-2017, 02:55 AM
I know, the site is as biased, but I googled the guy, and only found dubious sources from all sides. The Dailymail being the most mainstream of them. And that is saying something. The Catholics put even the existence of this priest into doubt.

http://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/d...ist-95510/

Also the shitstorm is quite old. More than 6 months.

[Image: Labrador%20and%20Title.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes abaris's post
18-05-2017, 03:41 AM
If it's fake news I apologise for disseminating it.

I got the link from a normally reliable Twitter contact.

The invisible and the non-existent look very much alike
Excreta Tauri Sapientam Fulgeat (The excrement of the bull causes wisdom to flee)
18-05-2017, 03:44 AM
As a general comment on such things, the Catholic Church's opinion on what happened should be irrelevant to whether criminal proceedings are brought against one of their members. I would hope that is the case, but I feel doubtful it actually is.

I have a website here which discusses the issues and terminology surrounding religion and atheism. It's hopefully user friendly to all.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Robvalue's post
18-05-2017, 04:20 AM
(18-05-2017 03:41 AM)Silly Deity Wrote:  If it's fake news I apologise for disseminating it.

It's an easy mistake to make these days Dodgy Just the claims in the article were so explosive I thought I smelled a rat.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
18-05-2017, 07:02 AM
(18-05-2017 04:20 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(18-05-2017 03:41 AM)Silly Deity Wrote:  If it's fake news I apologise for disseminating it.

It's an easy mistake to make these days Dodgy Just the claims in the article were so explosive I thought I smelled a rat.

I really hope it's a fake story. Heart wrenching if true. And sad to say, despite the explosive claims, I could still see it happening.
18-05-2017, 07:14 AM
(18-05-2017 07:02 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I really hope it's a fake story. Heart wrenching if true. And sad to say, despite the explosive claims, I could still see it happening.

It's probably fake. The shitstorm is nearly nine months old and hasn't been picked up by any mainstream medium. Apart from the Daily Mail, if you want to call that a mainstream outlet.

That it now surfaces on twitter is beyond me.

[Image: Labrador%20and%20Title.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like abaris's post
18-05-2017, 04:08 PM
The fact that everyone is thinking "it's fake...but it could be real.." says a lot about the Catholic Church...

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 7 users Like earmuffs's post