Pelosi expected to remain House Democrats' leader

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-11-2010, 01:53 PM

Pelosi expected to remain House Democrats' leader

By CHARLES BABINGTON, Associated Press Charles Babington, Associated Press

WASHINGTON – Despite suffering near-historic election losses this month, House Democrats moved closer Wednesday to keeping their leadership team intact, with Nancy Pelosi of California still in the party's top job. More & W/Video

Oh, goody!Rolleyes
Quote this message in a reply
21-11-2010, 05:03 AM

RE: Pelosi expected to remain House Democrats' leader
Even though I (mostly) vote democrat, I'm not impressed with Pelosi at all.
21-11-2010, 06:53 PM

We're fucked.
22-11-2010, 07:44 AM

I'll be totally honest here in saying I have no idea what she did over the last couple years to become the poster child for evil. I mean if you're Repoblican I totally get it, but how did she piss off so many Dems I honestly wasn't paying attention?
22-11-2010, 08:27 AM
I think the problem is she did what she said she was going to do and she didn't play nice in the sandbox with the other side.

I'm not fan of many of her policy positions and I wasn't when she took the office, but I also don't get why she get skewered by her own side like that. If the left should be angry at anyone, they should be angry at Obama for completely selling them out. If it was up to Pelosi, there would have been next to no compromises with the Republicans.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-11-2010, 09:46 AM

Here's short take on the Dem's alone. Deplorable Record of the Democrats

I think what hurts Pelosi is, she has a mouth.
Liberal Feminists love her because she's the first female speaker of the House.

The Democratic Machine thinks they've bolstered their image in the green era, when the country is being sold in the new century the notion that we're a nation that cares about the environment and revoking outdated methods.That we as a nation are finally slothing off the old party politics and rising to a new era by enacting a record of firsts. The first black President. The first female Speaker. It doesn't mean either is qualified. It means they're happy to make history and they're simply a tool, unwittingly or not, of the machine.

Pelosi is often said to be less popular than Bush 43 during his term. She's also been criticized for being dumber than soap. But she's easy to manipulate because she is a Democrat and all that has to be done is the majority, at the time, that she was party to let her have the impression Liberals ruled the country. So all things Liberal in the House, was for the good of the country and should be pushed forward to the Senate and into the law of the land.

Personally, I think she gives soap a bad image.

The fluster about water boarding. Ah, the responsibilities of standing front and center.
Video

Unemployment creates Jobs! Pay attention!
VIDEO

Pelosi and the "Jail" question re: National Health Care Plan (VIDEO)
Not to forget of course that she said, of the health care bill, that we had to pass it to see what's in it.
Of course, I give her the benefit of the doubt in thinking she just phrased her meaning in the wrong way and actually meant to say, once the bill is passed and implemented we'll see what it's meant to do when it's outside of the fog of all the controversy surrounding it while going through the Legislative process.
But I'm guessing, when I give her that benefit.

She is just the next step to government growing stronger in America. Just like Bush 43 was. He ran on the GOP ticket but his whole 8 year term showed him to be more of a far left Liberal than anything even close to a true Republican.

Regardless of whether she's speaker or not, this country is screwed and the hole just keeps getting deeper.