Pen + Paper Gaming

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-04-2013, 09:35 PM
Pen + Paper Gaming
Anyone play Pathfind and/or DnD?

If so, what's your favorite class/race combo?

Shock And Awe Tactics-- The "application of massive or overwhelming force" to "disarm, incapacitate, or render the enemy impotent with as few casualties to ourselves and to noncombatants as possible"
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-04-2013, 11:12 PM
RE: Pen + Paper Gaming
I do. As for favorite class/race combo I started as a half-elf sorcerer in 3.0. Still my favorite today.
28-04-2013, 03:46 AM
Me, me.

Tried Pathfinder, not very fond of it. DnD 3.5 my favorite still. Every class is great, but the Dreaded Necromancer is somehow the best one...

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
28-04-2013, 10:08 PM
haha....I enjoy Illusionists....but only cuz I love playing chaotic evil characters....and chaotic evil Illusionists are badass, scaring everything in sight with a minor cantrip.

Shock And Awe Tactics-- The "application of massive or overwhelming force" to "disarm, incapacitate, or render the enemy impotent with as few casualties to ourselves and to noncombatants as possible"
29-04-2013, 01:02 AM
Bah, chaotic evil... Lawful evil, now that is something to play. With the Undetectable Alignment, a bit of disguise, bluff and diplomacy, and you are golden. You can play Dread Necro with the army of undead, while everyone around you thinks you are a good-natured bard... Not to mention the Mother Cyst feats and Tainted soul...

Big Grin

Also, a fighter with large spiked chain is pretty interesting. Combat Reflexes, Exotic Weapon prof and Monkey Grip, then you have a large spiked chain with 15 ft. reach and the chain can be shortened if needed, not like spear or glaive. If someone gives you Enlarge person spell, you can cover half of the battlefield by yourself, not a round goes by that you don't do a few gratis hits.

Oh, and I always play male humans...

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
29-04-2013, 09:09 PM
you.....you're EVIL...and the genius kind of evil...I need you in my life.