Pennsyvania apparently has some mutating skunks in the shape of humans.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-10-2012, 11:48 AM
Pennsyvania apparently has some mutating skunks in the shape of humans.
Last weekend I think in Pennsylvania a little girl went as a skunk for Halloween and wound up shot for it by a strongly convinced neighbor. A 4 foot skunk that walks on 2 legs. If you click the link for the basic outline of the story, you'll notice the description of the girl's costume is completely oblivious to the picture of an actual skunk at the top of the article, which actually is kind of funny when comparing the two. Sad though that such a young girl was on the deceptive side of human stupidity.

http://www.ghxclusives.com/9-year-old-gi...an-animal/

Leviticus does not justify stupidity, but it is more than enough to define corruption of the human mind.

[Image: 24851795.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-10-2012, 11:52 PM
RE: Pennsyvania apparently has some mutating skunks in the shape of humans.
Wow, that is some shit. If I were that girl's father, I would shoot the relative with a shot gun in the shoulder. He would learn real quick that he should be more careful.
26-10-2012, 12:06 AM
(25-10-2012 11:52 PM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  Wow, that is some shit. If I were that girl's father, I would shoot the relative with a shot gun in the shoulder. He would learn real quick that he should be more careful.
Yes, yes, we know what you would do. Rolleyes

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
26-10-2012, 12:17 AM
(26-10-2012 12:06 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(25-10-2012 11:52 PM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  Wow, that is some shit. If I were that girl's father, I would shoot the relative with a shot gun in the shoulder. He would learn real quick that he should be more careful.
Yes, yes, we know what you would do. Rolleyes

If the courts handle it, his punnishment will be a fine that he will not pay. If he gets shot, he will learn that it is extremely painful.
26-10-2012, 04:29 AM
I said it in the thread that has had this exact same article in it for the last day or two.

That is fucking hilarious.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
29-10-2012, 05:27 AM
"IT"S COMING RIGHT FOR US"

"Gary, it's burning, what we gonna do"
-Bill Bailey
[+] 1 user Likes Dunhill808's post
29-10-2012, 10:12 AM
Reminds me of this story in which an old man who kept shooting his wife's hat because he mistook it for a rat, even once while she was wearing it. He eventually shot his own foot because he mistook it for a rat.

I would like to think that this relative suffered from visual agnosia, but considering that he managed to correctly identify her costume as a skunk in a most unfortunate of ways, it isn't likely. As for how the fuck you can't tell the difference between a girl dressed up as a skunk and the real thing, I wish I knew the answer.

[Image: giphy.gif]
01-11-2012, 05:05 PM (This post was last modified: 01-11-2012 05:09 PM by Diablo666.)
(25-10-2012 11:48 AM)Matthew Laramore Wrote:  Last weekend I think in Pennsylvania a little girl went as a skunk for Halloween and wound up shot for it by a strongly convinced neighbor. A 4 foot skunk that walks on 2 legs. If you click the link for the basic outline of the story, you'll notice the description of the girl's costume is completely oblivious to the picture of an actual skunk at the top of the article, which actually is kind of funny when comparing the two. Sad though that such a young girl was on the deceptive side of human stupidity.

To be fair that is a baby skunk.
A grown skunk is as big as medium sized cat, just lower to the ground.

More careful at what? Whipping out his gun and blasting anything in sight?
Why would you be shooting a skunk? Generally you leave them alone, and if there is no easily accessible food in the area then they will leave.
It only sprays as a defensive measure when it gets scared. Like when a dumb redneck shoots at it....
05-11-2012, 04:10 AM
(01-11-2012 05:05 PM)Diablo666 Wrote:  
(25-10-2012 11:48 AM)Matthew Laramore Wrote:  Last weekend I think in Pennsylvania a little girl went as a skunk for Halloween and wound up shot for it by a strongly convinced neighbor. A 4 foot skunk that walks on 2 legs. If you click the link for the basic outline of the story, you'll notice the description of the girl's costume is completely oblivious to the picture of an actual skunk at the top of the article, which actually is kind of funny when comparing the two. Sad though that such a young girl was on the deceptive side of human stupidity.

To be fair that is a baby skunk.

Why would you be shooting a skunk? Generally you leave them alone, and if there is no easily accessible food in the area then they will leave.
It only sprays as a defensive measure when it gets scared. Like when a dumb redneck shoots at it....

He would learn to be more careful before firing at something. If I was pissed enough to wound him intentionally, I might be pissed enough to kill if my kid died from his stupidity. That is what should be learned.
08-11-2012, 10:11 PM
(05-11-2012 04:10 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(01-11-2012 05:05 PM)Diablo666 Wrote:  To be fair that is a baby skunk.

He would learn to be more careful before firing at something. If I was pissed enough to wound him intentionally, I might be pissed enough to kill if my kid died from his stupidity. That is what should be learned.
I just told you a skunk is not dangerous, and it will only spray on you if you scare it. Even then its not harmful in any way.

There was no justification to shoot, even if we pretended he thought it was a huge skunk. Which is obviously stupid.