"Pentagon will seek to court martial soldiers who share the Christian faith"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-05-2013, 06:24 AM
RE: "Pentagon will seek to court martial soldiers who share the Christian faith"
For those those who think this story is fake, I can assure it it not fake....at least...the idea behind the article is not fake. The idea behind this is to stop proselytizing in the work place...I.e, stop chaplains from preaching at unit functions, stop chaplains from coming to units to "spread faith", stop people from harrassing co-workers on faith, stop the whole "oh your atheist so you work christmas".

I've filed 3 complaints with my IG in the last 3 years, and all three have been an "lol shut up your atheist."

Shock And Awe Tactics-- The "application of massive or overwhelming force" to "disarm, incapacitate, or render the enemy impotent with as few casualties to ourselves and to noncombatants as possible"
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Likos02's post
07-05-2013, 09:58 PM
RE: "Pentagon will seek to court martial soldiers who share the Christian faith"
http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/washing...y-campaign

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist
Political skeptic .. if there is a bad reason something bad might have happened, you can bet your ass, that's why it happened.
08-05-2013, 01:58 PM
As others have pointed out the whole thing is nonsense and the opposite is true there is too much christian prosthelytizing (sp?) in the military.

Another in the somewhat incessant claims of persecution by christians. It would be amusing if it were not so delusional.

The christian religion dominates this country in a variety of ways, yet they manage to see themselves as marginalized. Maybe they all have a martyr complex. I would like to help them along if so.
[+] 1 user Likes JAH's post