People You Like

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-03-2016, 09:13 PM
RE: People You Like
(23-03-2016 11:19 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  My favorite kind of people are dogs.

Yes. Yes, so much.

I choose this, too! They're so loyal and non judgmental. And happy to see you. ALWAYS. They feel your feels.
Heart

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Peanut's post
25-03-2016, 09:32 PM
(23-03-2016 03:15 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Pretty much agree with previous posts (yes, I'm too lazy to make my own list). No offense Jenny, Jason Statham ain't my cup of tea. It's just how I'm wired. I do admire his physique, though I know I'll never be cut like that, at age 63.

Bolo Yeung (the one doing Tai Qi, obviously) was 60 in this training scene. And he's Asian Tongue So no excuse, go get cut! (The younger guy is Cung Le, who's also neat I suppose but not legendary like Bolo)

But to answer the original question...

I like people who I can take my mask off around without them getting all offended at everything I say. I can get along with most people, but if I have to control my words too careful and make a conscious effort to use all those communications skills I learned from books like "How to Win Friends and Influence People" in order to micromanage a productive relationship with them, it will eventually wear me out.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
26-03-2016, 11:52 AM

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 1 user Likes Commonsensei's post