People at my church seem to dislike, ignore and try to get away from me, especially t

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-12-2015, 06:51 PM
People at my church seem to dislike, ignore and try to get away from me, especially t
People at my church seem to dislike, ignore and try to get away from me, especially this one girl who was about to leave on a trip so this was her last week at church for a while, so at the end of the service she went around to everyone in the room and hugged and said goodbye to them. She did this with everyone except me. Why is that? Why would she just completely pass over me.. And when I walked out to say bye she just ignored me. I have asked in the past if I did or said anything to upset or offended her but she said no everything is fine. Then why does she just ignore and try to get away from me? The Starbucks near me was closed on Thanksgiving, so I walked three miles to another coffee shop I go to because they had posted about having a coupon deal there like last year only to find out they RAISED the price of the deal from last year, and they couldn't tell me why!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-12-2015, 07:45 PM
RE: People at my church seem to dislike, ignore and try to get away from me, especially t
(01-12-2015 06:51 PM)jashbagash Wrote:  People at my church seem to dislike, ignore and try to get away from me, especially this one girl who was about to leave on a trip so this was her last week at church for a while, so at the end of the service she went around to everyone in the room and hugged and said goodbye to them. She did this with everyone except me. Why is that? Why would she just completely pass over me.. And when I walked out to say bye she just ignored me. I have asked in the past if I did or said anything to upset or offended her but she said no everything is fine. Then why does she just ignore and try to get away from me? The Starbucks near me was closed on Thanksgiving, so I walked three miles to another coffee shop I go to because they had posted about having a coupon deal there like last year only to find out they RAISED the price of the deal from last year, and they couldn't tell me why!

I donnu, maybe she has a crush on you.

Joking aside, I presume you are non-believer at this point; does anybody, including this girl have a hunch about that?

And sorry about the coffee.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post
01-12-2015, 08:03 PM
RE: People at my church seem to dislike, ignore and try to get away from me, especially t
Dafuq?

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
[+] 3 users Like bemore's post
01-12-2015, 08:08 PM
(01-12-2015 08:03 PM)bemore Wrote:  Dafuq?

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 3 users Like ELK12695's post
02-12-2015, 03:20 AM
That`s just too little information, for all we know you might have a serious personal hygiene problem and that is why people are avoiding you.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
[+] 1 user Likes Slowminded's post
02-12-2015, 05:29 AM
You go to church? Why two threads?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
02-12-2015, 05:40 AM
RE: People at my church seem to dislike, ignore and try to get away from me,
(01-12-2015 06:51 PM)jashbagash Wrote:  People at my church seem to dislike, ignore and try to get away from me, especially this one girl who was about to leave on a trip so this was her last week at church for a while, so at the end of the service she went around to everyone in the room and hugged and said goodbye to them. She did this with everyone except me. Why is that? Why would she just completely pass over me.. And when I walked out to say bye she just ignored me. I have asked in the past if I did or said anything to upset or offended her but she said no everything is fine. Then why does she just ignore and try to get away from me? The Starbucks near me was closed on Thanksgiving, so I walked three miles to another coffee shop I go to because they had posted about having a coupon deal there like last year only to find out they RAISED the price of the deal from last year, and they couldn't tell me why!

Got me. Maybe she doesn't like Starbucks? You, I assume, are a non-believer and she knows it and you wonder why she ignores you at church? Really???

DJ

Live Better...Help Often....Wonder More
02-12-2015, 06:33 AM
This is a very strange second post. I may be an atheist, but I can tell you even when I was a believer and did go to church as a kid, I never thought everyone was out to get me. If you really think nobody likes you, then maybe you need to seek professional help. I am not kidding. I was bullied as a kid, and I also had no luck with girls, but even then as bad as my childhood was, I still knew at least my family loved me.

Don't get advice on the internet. You really need to get help from a medical professional to deal with your personal issues.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-12-2015, 06:37 AM
(02-12-2015 06:33 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  This is a very strange second post. I may be an atheist, but I can tell you even when I was a believer and did go to church as a kid, I never thought everyone was out to get me. If you really think nobody likes you, then maybe you need to seek professional help. I am not kidding. I was bullied as a kid, and I also had no luck with girls, but even then as bad as my childhood was, I still knew at least my family loved me.

Don't get advice on the internet. You really need to get help from a medical professional to deal with your personal issues.

Well yeah, but you like ABBA. Tongue

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
02-12-2015, 08:44 AM
RE: Troll
[Image: 6063091904_f72a7eda16.jpg]

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 1 user Likes TheInquisition's post