People debating on the race of Jesus & Santa

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-12-2013, 01:01 PM
RE: People debating on the race of Jesus & Santa
Fox produces National Enquirer type stories. Lying to people makes people money.
Megan Kelly just doesn't care where her money comes from or what she has to say to get it.

I could continue and say all kinds of horrible things about her moral fiber, but she really doesn't have any.

"That blond haired, blue eyes jesus in the vatican ain't right, that motherfucka was jewish, not white." - Staceyann Chin

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Rahn127's post
13-12-2013, 01:32 PM
It would be interesting if MSNBC started discussing Megyn Kelly's ethnicity and debating whether she's really Asian or African American

“The reason people use a crucifix against vampires is because vampires are allergic to bullshit.” ― Richard Pryor
[+] 2 users Like djkamilo's post
13-12-2013, 02:03 PM
According to archaeologists this is what Jesus most likely looked like......

[Image: Screen-shot-2010-07-09-at-9.21.57-AM1-560x667.png]

If she saw this guy walking down the street she'd cross the street and quickly call the police to get him removed from her sight.

Shakespeare Insult 13 – Henry IV Part 1
“That trunk of humours, that bolting-hutch of beastliness, that swollen parcel of dropsies, that huge bombard of sack, that stuffed cloak-bag of guts, that reverend vice, that grey Iniquity, that father ruffian, that vanity in years?”
13-12-2013, 02:26 PM
(13-12-2013 02:03 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  According to archaeologists this is what Jesus most likely looked like......
If she saw this guy walking down the street she'd cross the street and quickly call the police to get him removed from her sight.

Interesting and kinda weird, considering the first 800 years of Christianity, the surviving actual depictions of Jesus look like ...
this...
[Image: flat550x550075f.jpg]

Don't pet that christ; you don't know where it's been. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
13-12-2013, 02:31 PM
BF shared this to my facebook yesterday.

I sincerely almost cried at how pathetic it was. It's like these people just don't even listen to the words coming out of their mouths anymore.

THIS USER IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. THANK YOU, AND HAVE A GREAT DAY! http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...a-few-days
[+] 1 user Likes Cephalotus's post
13-12-2013, 03:04 PM
(13-12-2013 02:26 PM)kim Wrote:  
(13-12-2013 02:03 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  According to archaeologists this is what Jesus most likely looked like......

Interesting and kinda weird, considering the first 800 years of Christianity, the surviving actual depictions of Jesus look like ...
this...
[Image: flat550x550075f.jpg]

Don't pet that christ; you don't know where it's been. Drinking Beverage

That reminds me, I was gonna buy some lamb chops for tonight's dinner. Smothered with onions and bit of garlic. Yumm.

“That trunk of humours, that bolting-hutch of beastliness, that swollen parcel of dropsies, that huge bombard of sack, that stuffed cloak-bag of guts, that reverend vice, that grey Iniquity, that father ruffian, that vanity in years?”
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
13-12-2013, 03:56 PM
[Image: 1459315_583078461779861_1310314080_n.jpg]

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 8 users Like Revenant77x's post
13-12-2013, 04:05 PM
Evidently she is going to "explain" her comments tonight. I'm sure it'll make even more sense after her show.

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
13-12-2013, 04:16 PM
(13-12-2013 03:04 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  That reminds me, I was gonna buy some lamb chops for tonight's dinner. Smothered with onions and bit of garlic. Yumm.

Let me guess; former catholic? Probably just a reflex thang.

Eat this wafer, it's really my body. Chow down in remembrance of me.

Baaaaah Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
13-12-2013, 07:34 PM
(13-12-2013 04:16 PM)kim Wrote:  
(13-12-2013 03:04 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  That reminds me, I was gonna buy some lamb chops for tonight's dinner. Smothered with onions and bit of garlic. Yumm.

Let me guess; former catholic? Probably just a reflex thang.

Eat this wafer, it's really my body. Chow down in remembrance of me.

Baaaaah Drinking Beverage

No, not a catholic. I was raised with NO religion. NONE, ZIP, ZERO, NADA. (Thank you Mom and Dad!!) I've been to church twice in my whole life and that was two times too many.

I just like lamb chops with onions and garlic.

[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post