People who hug

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-06-2014, 03:59 PM
RE: People who hug
Just read that uninvited hugging, kissing, touching is by law considered sexual assault. This means that women also have to be careful about hugging a man, it's a two way street.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-06-2014, 04:50 PM
(13-06-2014 03:59 PM)Takelababy Wrote:  Just read that uninvited hugging, kissing, touching is by law considered sexual assault. This means that women also have to be careful about hugging a man, it's a two way street.

Really? Usually thought men would not mine cute girls hugging them. Undecided

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
13-06-2014, 04:53 PM
(13-06-2014 03:06 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(12-06-2014 01:06 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I am a hugger. I can't help it.

However. I wouldn't hug someone until I found out if they were okay with it. I'm not a hugging molester. Drinking Beverage

Me too
Hug
generally just filled to the brim with love & happiness to overflowing........so I bestow some of my smoochie-ness on others with random hugs.

yeah.....
it's a little disturbing.
I agree
Big GrinHeart

Well then........HugHugHug and Kiss

I'm with you. Thumbsup

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
13-06-2014, 07:13 PM
When I was a little girl of barely 11 a man, a caretaker at a swimming pool, put his arms around me and pulled me close and told me he loved me. I was paralyzed with fear. I told my father and next thing I knew the man was no longer the caretaker. Nothing was explained. When a man whom I barely know tries to hug me I relive this childhood event. Why is it that it's the creepy old men who try to hug women. Old or not many women do find this creepy.
13-06-2014, 07:18 PM
Lmfao I am one of these hugging people. But I'm not one of those people that hugs everyone, just friends.

Surely I'd rather have people one arm or spacey two arm hug me than kiss my face. I would throw up. Close body hugs with people you hardly know or aren't good friends with are just creepy.
13-06-2014, 07:20 PM
I can tolerate a brief hug, although I do not seek them or offer them. It's the ones who won't let the fuck go that annoy the crap out of me. I did the *pat*pat* on the back, that's the signal to end this already! Lemme go!!

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
13-06-2014, 08:25 PM

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
14-06-2014, 02:35 PM (This post was last modified: 14-06-2014 03:08 PM by Tartarus Sauce.)
I am an extremely huggy person. I love giving and receiving hugs. You could be a complete stranger and if you offer me a hug, I will accept it.

But I always ask people first. If they aren't as comfortable sharing their personal space as I am, I can't impose upon them. I do get a little bummed out if a hug is rejected though. Sad

[Image: giphy.gif]
14-06-2014, 03:33 PM
Trying to reject a hug doesn't always work. My DIL will tell someone straight in a loud voice "don't touch me" whether male or female. This stops the potential hugger in their tracks. She cares not if there's an audience and I applaud her for that. She has her space and no one is to enter it. The potential hugger is risking being publicly embarrassed.
14-06-2014, 04:23 PM
(14-06-2014 03:33 PM)Takelababy Wrote:  Trying to reject a hug doesn't always work. My DIL will tell someone straight in a loud voice "don't touch me" whether male or female. This stops the potential hugger in their tracks. She cares not if there's an audience and I applaud her for that. She has her space and no one is to enter it. The potential hugger is risking being publicly embarrassed.

Or is already publicly embarrassed for simply trying to extend a warm gesture. Everyone is entitled to their own space, but you don't have to automatically be a bitch about it.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 2 users Like evenheathen's post