People who hug

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-06-2014, 09:45 AM
RE: People who hug
I had a friend that was a big hugger and kisser, well he's still a friend but we rarely talk anymore, but I met him by him coming up and hugging me and popcorn kissed me. ... damn strangest introduction I've ever had. It didn't matter if you were a guy or girl, because he'd do it to both. Got his ass kicked a few times, and probably got slapped a lot too, but luckily he grew out of the kissing by the time he reached adulthood or he would have been tossed in jail.

A wise person makes their own decisions; an ignorant one follows public opinion.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-06-2014, 09:50 AM
It can be awkward to give a hug to a woman friend without the breasts getting in the way. Luckily I'm taller than the average female and can lean over so that only our shoulders touch. That's what I try to do anyway. Or I'll just do the one arm hug and stay to one side.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
15-06-2014, 10:21 AM
(15-06-2014 09:50 AM)evenheathen Wrote:  It can be awkward to give a hug to a woman friend without the breasts getting in the way. Luckily I'm taller than the average female and can lean over so that only our shoulders touch. That's what I try to do anyway. Or I'll just do the one arm hug and stay to one side.

Some people do the christian side hug.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
15-06-2014, 11:23 AM
Paleo, I didn't know the side hug was a Christian thing. I always felt it was a hug of reassurance, like "I'm here beside you".
15-06-2014, 11:31 AM
(15-06-2014 11:23 AM)Takelababy Wrote:  Paleo, I didn't know the side hug was a Christian thing. I always felt it was a hug of reassurance, like "I'm here beside you".

It is not, but I remember hearing a song about it being a christian thing, because hugs from the front give sexual urges, and god hate sex.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
17-06-2014, 03:54 AM
Funny, when I was a Muslim hugging was haram and I love giving hugs. The main complaint was that hugging a girl was very sexual but for me this could never be the case. I am asexual, takes roughly 4 weeks to realize a girl is flirting with me. So the idea that sexuality came into play was just oblivious to me and it always saddened me that I could not hug a Muslimah or a woman because of silly religious laws.
After that boat sank I still could not hug women and especially the cute adorable ones with the pretty smiles and warm hearts. Thankfully fat women do not feel this way because they are the most nicest people generally. Now all that I have left is nothing.

Grown women find it creepy for guys like me to hug others and men hate hugs because it is "gay", pfft. I just wish that people could appreciate the power of a hug.
The power of huggles is even stronger.

Crazy you say?
Wouldn't a crazy man ask another man if he was crazy?! Hobo
[+] 2 users Like Mr. Slave's post
17-06-2014, 08:36 AM
I love hugs!
[Image: th?id=HN.608019880124680788&pid=1.7]

(But some people are creepy and don't deserve hugs Tongue)

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
17-06-2014, 12:14 PM
(15-06-2014 09:45 AM)Elskidor Wrote:  I had a friend that was a big hugger and kisser, well he's still a friend but we rarely talk anymore, but I met him by him coming up and hugging me and popcorn kissed me. ... damn strangest introduction I've ever had. It didn't matter if you were a guy or girl, because he'd do it to both. Got his ass kicked a few times, and probably got slapped a lot too, but luckily he grew out of the kissing by the time he reached adulthood or he would have been tossed in jail.

"Popcorn kiss"

Don't you mean a peck? Confused

(15-06-2014 11:23 AM)Takelababy Wrote:  Paleo, I didn't know the side hug was a Christian thing. I always felt it was a hug of reassurance, like "I'm here beside you".

I always thought it was more of an "I think you're okay but I don't like you enough that I'd give you a full two armed hug, so settle for this shitty one arm hug" hug.
17-06-2014, 06:22 PM
BTW, this hugger is a devout Evangelical. He doesn't know I'm Atheist. Is there anything in the bible about old men hugging younger women? Did Jesus tell men to go forth and hug all the women you can?
17-06-2014, 06:26 PM
(17-06-2014 06:22 PM)Takelababy Wrote:  BTW, this hugger is a devout Evangelical. He doesn't know I'm Atheist. Is there anything in the bible about old men hugging younger women? Did Jesus tell men to go forth and hug all the women you can?

Typically when people make the move to hug me in any shape or form and I don't want them hugging me, I simply don't hug them back. Usually, if they notice you haven't returned the hug and are just.. you know.. standing there waiting for them to back the fuck up, they'll get the hint.

Sounds a bit mean, but returning an unwanted hug is like feeding the trolls. The person hugging you is only going to think that you don't mind hugs. Therefore, they're going to continue. Lol.