People who need to fuck off and die. A mini series by Muffs. S01E02

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-02-2017, 04:40 PM
People who need to fuck off and die. A mini series by Muffs. S01E02
People who don't use their blinker. (it's called an indicator but there's a lot of Americans of this forum so I have to dumb shit down for them because they're incapable of understanding that different countries use different English words for different things but it doesn't matter because it all means the same shit.)

Fuck off and die.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
14-02-2017, 05:06 PM
RE: People who need to fuck off and die. A mini series by Muffs. S01E02
Mini series? I forsee this going on longer than The Simpsons, Star Trek, Friends, and Doctor Who combined.

Season 1, Episode 7,510,382,941

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
14-02-2017, 05:07 PM
(14-02-2017 04:40 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  People who don't use their blinker. (it's called an indicator but there's a lot of Americans of this forum so I have to dumb shit down for them because they're incapable of understanding that different countries use different English words for different things but it doesn't matter because it all means the same shit.)

Fuck off and die.

I think I'm even more annoyed by the people who wait until they're already beginning the turn, and only then use their blinker/indicator/turn signal. At that point, why bother? The whole point of the signal is to let the rest of us know you're going to be turning -- before you actually do so. Once you start the turn, the signal tells us nothing that we can't already see.

One of my pet peeves.
[+] 9 users Like Grasshopper's post
14-02-2017, 05:13 PM
(14-02-2017 05:07 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(14-02-2017 04:40 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  People who don't use their blinker. (it's called an indicator but there's a lot of Americans of this forum so I have to dumb shit down for them because they're incapable of understanding that different countries use different English words for different things but it doesn't matter because it all means the same shit.)

Fuck off and die.

I think I'm even more annoyed by the people who wait until they're already beginning the turn, and only then use their blinker/indicator/turn signal. At that point, why bother? The whole point of the signal is to let the rest of us know you're going to be turning -- before you actually do so. Once you start the turn, the signal tells us nothing that we can't already see.

One of my pet peeves.

^^^THIS! Dodgy
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
14-02-2017, 05:14 PM
Someone didn't use their blinker and sped between me and another car to get into a turn lane as I was driving home Saturday night. They can fuck off.

14-02-2017, 05:18 PM
Don't get me started on shitty drivers, but since I'm here, those fucksticks who do 35 on the Interstate onramp ahead of me.

The purpose of the onramp is to get up to safe speed so you don't cause an accident. If you're so stupid you want to get yourself killed, have at it. But you do NOT have the right to get me killed, assmunch.
[+] 3 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
14-02-2017, 05:30 PM
Bicyclists who share the road with drivers on autopilot who don't anticipate every move the goobers' are gonna make are gonna die. If you expect them to use their blinkers your gonna end up in some old lady's lap.

#sigh
14-02-2017, 05:45 PM
(14-02-2017 05:30 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Bicyclists who share the road with drivers on autopilot who don't anticipate every move the goobers' are gonna make are gonna die. If you expect them to use their blinkers your gonna end up in some old lady's lap.

I am one of those bicyclist, and I hear you. I am the ultimate defensive driver (or rider, in this case). I won't even go through an intersection without checking behind me to make sure nobody is going to cut me off by making a right turn -- because I have had that happen. I expect every driver to be an asshole, and it has saved my life more than a few times.
[+] 3 users Like Grasshopper's post
14-02-2017, 05:47 PM
(14-02-2017 05:18 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Don't get me started on shitty drivers, but since I'm here, those fucksticks who do 35 on the Interstate onramp ahead of me.

The purpose of the onramp is to get up to safe speed so you don't cause an accident. If you're so stupid you want to get yourself killed, have at it. But you do NOT have the right to get me killed, assmunch.

I very nearly rear-ended someone once who stopped on the onramp because they were afraid to merge. I was busy looking to my left so I could merge smoothly, and was very fortunate to glance back ahead of me in time to avoid the rear-ender.
[+] 5 users Like Grasshopper's post
14-02-2017, 06:19 PM
People who use their blinker for no apparent reason.

Dude -- when you pass me on a 20 mile straightaway -- and we're the only two cars in sight --- do you really think I need a good solid 3 minutes of "left indicator" to let me know you're going to pass??????

And even more ridiculous ----- after you've passed me - and you're a 1/2 mile ahead -- do you REALLY need to use your right signal????

Where the fuck else are you going to go????

UP?????

Give it a fucking rest already....

Big Grin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post