People who need to fuck off and die. A mini series by Muffs. S01E02

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-02-2017, 06:29 PM
RE: People who need to fuck off and die. A mini series by Muffs. S01E02
Yeah, blinkers...they come standard...use them.

There is a certain group of people around here who are notorious for driving about 13 miles below the speed limit (when the limit is 35-45 mph) who also step on the brakes for no apparent reason every few hundred feet...these people should have their driving privileges taken away.

They aren't on the phone, they aren't sending a text, they aren't eating. They are, in fact, clutching the steering wheel with both hands and staring straight ahead with great concentration but are unaware that there are others on the road who are getting all road ragey because of the nearly constant glow of brake lights.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
14-02-2017, 06:46 PM
People who need to fuck off and die. A mini series by Muffs. S01E02
(14-02-2017 04:40 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  People who don't use their blinker. (it's called an indicator but there's a lot of Americans of this forum so I have to dumb shit down for them because they're incapable of understanding that different countries use different English words for different things but it doesn't matter because it all means the same shit.)

Fuck off and die.

It's called a turn signal dumbass.

Come to America and I'll turn you into a blinker when I skull fuck your eye socket.
[+] 6 users Like KUSA's post
14-02-2017, 07:22 PM
(14-02-2017 06:19 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  People who use their blinker for no apparent reason.

Dude -- when you pass me on a 20 mile straightaway -- and we're the only two cars in sight --- do you really think I need a good solid 3 minutes of "left indicator" to let me know you're going to pass??????

And even more ridiculous ----- after you've passed me - and you're a 1/2 mile ahead -- do you REALLY need to use your right signal????

Where the fuck else are you going to go????

UP?????

Give it a fucking rest already....

Big Grin

Didn't mean to get you so riled, bud ... I'm a creature of habit.

#oldfolkslivesmatter

(14-02-2017 06:46 PM)KUSA Wrote:  
(14-02-2017 04:40 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  People who don't use their blinker. (it's called an indicator but there's a lot of Americans of this forum so I have to dumb shit down for them because they're incapable of understanding that different countries use different English words for different things but it doesn't matter because it all means the same shit.)

Fuck off and die.

It's called a turn signal dumbass.

Come to America and I'll turn you into a blinker when I skull fuck your eye socket.

Funniest thing I've read here in quite some time, lol.
[+] 2 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
14-02-2017, 07:50 PM
People who expect to have their pudding when they don't eat their meat! I mean ...

How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?!

FUCKOFF AND DIE!

[Image: today-in-pop-culture-pink-floyd-the-wall...raphic.jpg]
[+] 5 users Like GoingUp's post
14-02-2017, 08:41 PM
(14-02-2017 05:47 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(14-02-2017 05:18 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Don't get me started on shitty drivers, but since I'm here, those fucksticks who do 35 on the Interstate onramp ahead of me.

The purpose of the onramp is to get up to safe speed so you don't cause an accident. If you're so stupid you want to get yourself killed, have at it. But you do NOT have the right to get me killed, assmunch.

I very nearly rear-ended someone once who stopped on the onramp because they were afraid to merge. I was busy looking to my left so I could merge smoothly, and was very fortunate to glance back ahead of me in time to avoid the rear-ender.

Welcome to my world. There's a cabal of lack-wits here who simply do not merge on the highway on-ramps. It's a daily occurence. I can be so far back that my geriatric grandmother could manage that merge. These imbeciles come to a complete stop at the end of the on-ramp and wait for you to go by. Must be hell in rush-hour. If we had such a thing. Makes you wonder what those silly highway engineers were doing putting in 300 meters of ramp when a good T-junction would have done.

They can all fuck off, eat shit and die in a fire.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 3 users Like Paleophyte's post
14-02-2017, 10:49 PM
I can't stand Vulture Drivers. Angry Vulture drivers are those drivers who stalk people walking to their cars in a shopping center so they can take their parking space. They slowly follow them to their car, oblivious to other cars stuck behind them.

And I hate being followed by the vulture driver when I'm walking out to my car from a store. I've purposely walked out to my car, thrown my packages in my car, locked it back up and walked away just to drive them nuts.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 5 users Like dancefortwo's post
14-02-2017, 11:16 PM
Yanno who really needs to fuck off and die. People that use Adam and fucking Eve as excuse to repress women.

Really that's your fucking argument? Women shouldn't be allowed to vote because Eve took a bite of a mother fucking apple?

God leaves two people with the mental equivalent of toddlers alone in a garden and says, see that tree, don't eat the fruit.

What the fuck kind of wise, all knowing asshole does that? What a fucking loser.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 5 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
14-02-2017, 11:22 PM
(14-02-2017 11:16 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Yanno who really needs to fuck off and die. People that use Adam and fucking Eve as excuse to repress women.

Really that's your fucking argument? Women shouldn't be allowed to vote because Eve took a bite of a mother fucking apple?

God leaves two people with the mental equivalent of toddlers alone in a garden and says, see that tree, don't eat the fruit.

What the fuck kind of wise, all knowing asshole does that? What a fucking loser.

Tell them that all men should abstain from sports, because having one less rib makes it far too dangerous to participate. Rolleyes

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
14-02-2017, 11:25 PM
(14-02-2017 11:22 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(14-02-2017 11:16 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Yanno who really needs to fuck off and die. People that use Adam and fucking Eve as excuse to repress women.

Tell them that all men should abstain from sports, because having one less rib makes it far too dangerous to participate. Rolleyes

You wanna face palm? Back in grammar school (yes the same one that taught that dinosaurs didn't exist like at all) they also taught that men had 11 ribs. It's true.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
14-02-2017, 11:28 PM
(14-02-2017 11:25 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(14-02-2017 11:22 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Tell them that all men should abstain from sports, because having one less rib makes it far too dangerous to participate. Rolleyes

You wanna face palm? Back in grammar school (yes the same one that taught that dinosaurs didn't exist like at all) they also taught that men had 11 ribs. It's true.

[Image: ca9f985439e9e64d45f26b8c1b00a9fbd718b4f3...66df24.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post