People who need to fuck off and die. A mini series by Muffs. S01E02

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-02-2017, 12:31 AM
RE: People who need to fuck off and die. A mini series by Muffs. S01E02
(14-02-2017 11:28 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(14-02-2017 11:25 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  You wanna face palm? Back in grammar school (yes the same one that taught that dinosaurs didn't exist like at all) they also taught that men had 11 ribs. It's true.

[Image: ca9f985439e9e64d45f26b8c1b00a9fbd718b4f3...66df24.jpg]

Maybe they were just waaaay ahead and teaching alternative facts before it was thing and so way cool? Laugh out load

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
15-02-2017, 05:19 AM
(14-02-2017 04:40 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  it's called an indicator but there's a lot of Americans of this forum so I have to dumb shit down...

lolz.

[Image: bu.jpg]

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 7 users Like houseofcantor's post
15-02-2017, 11:37 AM
(14-02-2017 11:25 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  You wanna face palm? Back in grammar school (yes the same one that taught that dinosaurs didn't exist like at all) they also taught that men had 11 ribs. It's true.

Yup. I remember that too. I also remember learning about sexuality by passing around a piece of unwrapped candy and at the end, my "teacher" said that our bodies were like the candy and whether we would want to eat that candy after all the class handled it. Pisses me off now.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
15-02-2017, 11:55 AM
Ya'know what I hate about shopping/working retail? Self-checkout machines.

Not the machines themselves, but the clueless people who use them. Who sit there and gawk at the screen, no idea what to do despite the massive blinky font and blinky lights telling them what to do.

How do these people get out of bed without someone holding their hand?

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
[+] 1 user Likes Loom's post
15-02-2017, 12:00 PM
(15-02-2017 11:37 AM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  

Yup. I remember that too. I also remember learning about sexuality by passing around a piece of unwrapped candy and at the end, my "teacher" said that our bodies were like the candy and whether we would want to eat that candy after all the class handled it. Pisses me off now.

Yes, they did that too as a way try to teach sex education without ever attempting to broach the subject (think that was around 5th grade). It's akin to the "just say no," that became popular later in reference to drugs. Except the teacher specifically said that girls shouldn't allow themselves to be like unwrapped candy and no man would want that later in life as a suitable wife.

15-02-2017, 12:48 PM
Just spent about 20 minutes on hold because "call volumes are high right now."

Call volumes are ALWAYS high. HIRE MORE FRIGGIN' STAFF...! Jayzuz!!
[+] 2 users Like Heath_Tierney's post
15-02-2017, 12:54 PM
(15-02-2017 12:48 PM)Heath_Tierney Wrote:  Just spent about 20 minutes on hold because "call volumes are high right now."

Call volumes are ALWAYS high. HIRE MORE FRIGGIN' STAFF...! Jayzuz!!

There have been times, when making many phone calls like recently, I've forgotten who I was calling. Just lost in the muzak droning on and playing an endless game of "name that tune."

One played a poorly constructed instrumental of Comfortably Numb (which is ironic since I was calling to set up hospice visits for my mother in law). Seriously it took several minutes to figure out that's what the song was. It was like I heard it and it seemed familiar in a vague nondescript way.

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
15-02-2017, 02:22 PM (This post was last modified: 15-02-2017 02:26 PM by Thumpalumpacus.)
(15-02-2017 11:37 AM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  

But our bodies are like candy ... delightful little morsels to be licked and sucked and savored.

And just like candy, you can buy a piece for cheap. Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
15-02-2017, 02:26 PM
(14-02-2017 11:25 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(14-02-2017 11:22 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Tell them that all men should abstain from sports, because having one less rib makes it far too dangerous to participate. Rolleyes

You wanna face palm? Back in grammar school (yes the same one that taught that dinosaurs didn't exist like at all) they also taught that men had 11 ribs. It's true.

I could eat 11 ribs. So partially true haha.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
15-02-2017, 02:41 PM
(14-02-2017 05:47 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  I very nearly rear-ended someone once who stopped on the onramp because they were afraid to merge. I was busy looking to my left so I could merge smoothly, and was very fortunate to glance back ahead of me in time to avoid the rear-ender.

This +1000 Weeping

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.