People who need to fuck off and die. A mini series by Muffs. S01E02

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-02-2017, 12:29 PM
(17-02-2017 06:37 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(17-02-2017 05:04 PM)KUSA Wrote:  Yabut it is totally mean of him. I didn't deserve it. The little fucktard did it just to please himself.

[Image: dafuq-is-this-shit.jpg]

I know you gloat over my negative rep. That's why you updated it yesterday. Did you touch yourself?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-02-2017, 12:43 PM
RE: People who need to fuck off and die. A mini series by Muffs. S01E02
I think you both need to go get rooms separated by two way mirrors, watch each other masturbate and give each other directions through an intercom. Dodgy

Too complicated?

Oh well.

Fuck off and die. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
18-02-2017, 01:29 PM
New meme idea!

FUCK
[Image: dodo-110302.jpg?1364508517?interpolation...size=640:*]
OR DIE OFF

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
18-02-2017, 01:39 PM
Are you asking, Hump or death? Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
18-02-2017, 01:40 PM
*sits back and watches the antics*

Here we go again...

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

18-02-2017, 01:46 PM
(18-02-2017 01:39 PM)kim Wrote:  Are you asking, Hump or death? Shy

It's an extinct Dodo bird saying, "Fuck, or die off". I feel his facial expression conveys appropriate levels of Rolleyes over the rearranging of "fuck off and die", and the right amount of Dodgy at how ludicrous that advice is to his own species. Shy

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
18-02-2017, 01:54 PM
(18-02-2017 01:39 PM)kim Wrote:  Are you asking, Hump or death? Shy

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 2 users Like unfogged's post
18-02-2017, 06:41 PM
(18-02-2017 12:29 PM)KUSA Wrote:  
(17-02-2017 06:37 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  [Image: dafuq-is-this-shit.jpg]

I know you gloat over my negative rep. That's why you updated it yesterday. Did you touch yourself?

Did you when you got to play the "victim" card? despite being anything but.
"ohh poor little ol' me, the big Muffsy neg repped me" bitch, please. You deserved it and you know it. I mean on one hand you attempt to belittle me and then the next you turn around and seemingly idolise me and BEG me to remove my neg rep I gave you. Make up your mind you don't get it both ways.

You're not the first retard to come to TTA and think they can be a stupid cunt and think everyone will like them and you wont be the last.

You see, here's some advice, there's a line between stupid cunt and likeable asshole. I, and a lot of long time regular members, are on the likeable asshole line because we understand how things work. You're on the stupid cunt line because you don't.

Another thing is that people very easily come across as either genuine or not. You don't strike me as genuine at all. You come across as an attention baiting troll.

So, you can either crawl back under your bridge or not, I really don't care. There's always gonna be stupid cunts like you. You rate at the absolute bottom of the list of things I care about it, you're just a tiny tiny bump in the road and I'm a monster truck.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
18-02-2017, 07:45 PM
(18-02-2017 06:41 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(18-02-2017 12:29 PM)KUSA Wrote:  I know you gloat over my negative rep. That's why you updated it yesterday. Did you touch yourself?

Did you when you got to play the "victim" card? despite being anything but.
"ohh poor little ol' me, the big Muffsy neg repped me" bitch, please. You deserved it and you know it. I mean on one hand you attempt to belittle me and then the next you turn around and seemingly idolise me and BEG me to remove my neg rep I gave you. Make up your mind you don't get it both ways.

You're not the first retard to come to TTA and think they can be a stupid cunt and think everyone will like them and you wont be the last.

You see, here's some advice, there's a line between stupid cunt and likeable asshole. I, and a lot of long time regular members, are on the likeable asshole line because we understand how things work. You're on the stupid cunt line because you don't.

Another thing is that people very easily come across as either genuine or not. You don't strike me as genuine at all. You come across as an attention baiting troll.

So, you can either crawl back under your bridge or not, I really don't care. There's always gonna be stupid cunts like you. You rate at the absolute bottom of the list of things I care about it, you're just a tiny tiny bump in the road and I'm a monster truck.

Ok. I get it.
18-02-2017, 09:08 PM
(18-02-2017 07:45 PM)KUSA Wrote:  
(18-02-2017 06:41 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Did you when you got to play the "victim" card? despite being anything but.

Ok. I get it.

Good, cause you really need to pick a persona and stay with it...you are a bit bipolar in your posts.

If you think you are going to get under Muff's skin, you are mistaken. The one thing about Muffs that you need to understand is that if you don't know where you stand with him it means you haven't been paying attention. If you don't want to deal with him, then don't.

Cute puppy pic aside...you can be an ass. I keep giving you the benefit of the doubt.

Now, the two of you, play nice or get away from each other.

FFS!

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post