People who need to fuck off and die. A mini series by Muffs. S01E03

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-03-2017, 08:01 PM
People who need to fuck off and die. A mini series by Muffs. S01E03
Customers who come into the store right before closing and take forever or wanna do a layby (we hold the product for them and they can pay it off) or finance. Customers who show at 3 minutes to 8 (when we close at 8) and expect me to let them into the store because "you close at 8, I still have 3 minutes.". Umm no buddy, fuck off. I finish at 8 and I can't leave until all the customers have left (downside of closing up the building, you gotta let the retard-ehh I mean customers out the side door.) Do not show up to a store minutes before closing. Don't fucking do it. The store has been open all day, you've had all day. We close at 8, we open at 8. That's 12 hours. We're open 7 days a week. It's fucking rude to expect a store to remain open and have to pay at least 6-10 staff members for an extra half an hour all because you wanna buy a motherfucking toilet brush last minute.

Fuck off and die.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
01-03-2017, 09:00 PM
RE: People who need to fuck off and die. A mini series by Muffs. S01E03
Yes, fuck those particular people. Yes
They deserve a special place in hell, right next to the people who decide not to buy something and place it back on a random shelf.

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
01-03-2017, 09:18 PM
Yeah those people can fuck off and die.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

01-03-2017, 10:57 PM
Er... this sort of reminds me of:

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
[+] 1 user Likes Minimalist's post
02-03-2017, 02:59 AM
(01-03-2017 08:01 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Do not show up to a store minutes before closing. Don't fucking do it.

Hehe... as a customer, I love doing just this, and watching the last couple of staff groan and roll their eyes, and know they have to smile and serve me.

Sometimes, I'll even sit in my car outside the front door, and wait until 5 minutes before closing time to go in LOL. And the first thing I do is to ask 'em for something that needs to be pulled out of storage, or needs carrying out to my car.

—Cheap thrills. Big Grin

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 1 user Likes SYZ's post
02-03-2017, 03:07 AM
(02-03-2017 02:59 AM)SYZ Wrote:  
(01-03-2017 08:01 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Do not show up to a store minutes before closing. Don't fucking do it.

Hehe... as a customer, I love doing just this, and watching the last couple of staff groan and roll their eyes, and know they have to smile and serve me.

Sometimes, I'll even sit in my car outside the front door, and wait until 5 minutes before closing time to go in LOL. And the first thing I do is to ask 'em for something that needs to be pulled out of storage, or needs carrying out to my car.

—Cheap thrills. Big Grin

You're a cunt.
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
02-03-2017, 03:09 AM
(02-03-2017 02:59 AM)SYZ Wrote:  

—Cheap thrills. Big Grin

[Image: wil_says____by_nastylittlethought-d4uou4w.jpeg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
02-03-2017, 03:56 AM
(02-03-2017 03:07 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(02-03-2017 02:59 AM)SYZ Wrote:  Hehe... as a customer, I love doing just this, and watching the last couple of staff groan and roll their eyes, and know they have to smile and serve me.

You're a cunt.

Thank you, but flattery will get you nowhere! Rolleyes

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 2 users Like SYZ's post
02-03-2017, 02:15 PM
(01-03-2017 09:00 PM)cactus Wrote:  Yes, fuck those particular people. Yes
They deserve a special place in hell, right next to the people who decide not to buy something and place it back on a random shelf.

What about people who break stuff or open a package and put it back on the shelf? Or in the grocery store, they drop produce (i.e., fresh fruit and vegetables) on the floor and put it back in the bin. Eewww! Those people need to fuck off and die.
02-03-2017, 02:30 PM
(01-03-2017 08:01 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Do not show up to a store minutes before closing. Don't fucking do it. The store has been open all day, you've had all day. We close at 8, we open at 8. That's 12 hours. We're open 7 days a week. It's fucking rude to expect a store to remain open and have to pay at least 6-10 staff members for an extra half an hour all because you wanna buy a motherfucking toilet brush last minute.

Fuck off and die.

I feel your pain.

Well actually no, I don't -- but I do agree with your rant. Thumbsup

--
Dr H

"So, I became an anarchist, and all I got was this lousy T-shirt."
[+] 1 user Likes Dr H's post