People who need to fuck off and die. A mini series by Muffs. S01E03

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-03-2017, 02:32 PM
RE: People who need to fuck off and die. A mini series by Muffs. S01E03
(02-03-2017 02:59 AM)SYZ Wrote:  Hehe... as a customer, I love doing just this, and watching the last couple of staff groan and roll their eyes, and know they have to smile and serve me.

Sometimes, I'll even sit in my car outside the front door, and wait until 5 minutes before closing time to go in LOL. And the first thing I do is to ask 'em for something that needs to be pulled out of storage, or needs carrying out to my car.

—Cheap thrills. Big Grin

I hope you go about armed...

--
Dr H

"So, I became an anarchist, and all I got was this lousy T-shirt."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Dr H's post
02-03-2017, 05:32 PM (This post was last modified: 02-03-2017 05:36 PM by Airportkid.)
RE: People who need to fuck off and die. A mini series by Muffs. S01E03
Interesting. It may not have made these pages but there was that time Muffs discovered he was out of rantic fluid late on a Friday afternoon and raced to the supply shop, getting there moments before closing time, and was very grateful the staff didn't shut him out even though they had to stay open ten minutes past closing to procure and register his purchase. Saved Muffs from having to spend an entire weekend without rantic fluid otherwise. I suppose because it was an incident where Muffs was actually happy about how he'd been treated, that people went just a few minutes out of their way to make sure he wouldn't be inconvenienced across a full weekend, that he never posted about it here.

I myself owe Muffs some gratitude; for a long time I've struggled with my own purpose in life, and trying to understand the purpose of life in general. Muffs has cleared that up beyond all doubt: our purpose in life, as "other people", is to annoy Muffs as much as possible without going too far out of our way to do it. By all accounts I'd say that purpose is being fulfilled (SYZ being masterful here), despite occasional lapses such as the staff of the rantic fluid supply acting like decent human beings, but they were probably tired and didn't fully realize what they were doing.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Airportkid's post