People you hate

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-03-2016, 11:49 AM
People you hate
I think I should let people vent on people they hate.

Here is a list of mine:

Spoiled people: I hate people who think the world revolves around them, as if everyone should give them everything they want

Self loathing people: These people are the worst. For example white guilt. People who have white guilt need to be slapped back into reality. Your ancestors may have been bad, you aren't by association. I mean if my ancestor was a serial killer I shouldn't feel bad because that was my ancestor.

Kids: I hate kids, they are loud and annoying. The sex isn't worth it.

People who are always happy: Again annoying, like you don't have to be jumping around happy all of the time.

So do you have any people you hate.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
20-03-2016, 11:52 AM
RE: People you hate
(20-03-2016 11:49 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  So do you have any people you hate.

People who hate. Drinking Beverage

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 12 users Like GirlyMan's post
20-03-2016, 11:53 AM
(20-03-2016 11:52 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(20-03-2016 11:49 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  So do you have any people you hate.

People who hate. Drinking Beverage

People who hate people who hate. Drinking Beverage Drinking Beverage

[+] 6 users Like DLJ's post
20-03-2016, 11:54 AM
(20-03-2016 11:49 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  I think I should let people vent on people they hate.

Here is a list of mine:

Spoiled people: I hate people who think the world revolves around them, as if everyone should give them everything they want

Self loathing people: These people are the worst. For example white guilt. People who have white guilt need to be slapped back into reality. Your ancestors may have been bad, you aren't by association. I mean if my ancestor was a serial killer I shouldn't feel bad because that was my ancestor.

People who are always happy: Again annoying, like you don't have to be jumping around happy all of the time.

I would reword the sex part under the kids section. Just to avoid misunderstandings. (^_^)

Besides that. I don't think I really hate anyone. I guess I have people I dislike but sometimes their history gives some insight as to why they act in what ever way that I dislike.

To be honest. I just don't care enough to hate.
[+] 5 users Like Nishi Karano Kaze's post
20-03-2016, 12:20 PM
I agree with Nishi. I don't like to waste time or energy hating people. I much rather live my life being happy and not focusing on negativity.
[+] 4 users Like jennybee's post
20-03-2016, 12:32 PM
Long as it isn't harmful to others, I don't judge what people do.

Given that I don't think there is but a tiny amount of actual free choice in life, it would be pretty awful if I hated people for how they turned out.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
20-03-2016, 12:39 PM
(20-03-2016 11:49 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  I think I should let people vent on people they hate.

Here is a list of mine:

I hate selfish people. People who think title and paycheck automatically equal morality. Spoiled people like the Kochs and Trump.

Self loathing? I am white, I don't feel guilty for that simply because I understand our history and the inequality that still exists. I hate assholes who use "white guilt" as a slur to avoid reality.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
20-03-2016, 01:03 PM
(20-03-2016 11:53 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(20-03-2016 11:52 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  People who hate. Drinking Beverage

People who hate people who hate. Drinking Beverage Drinking Beverage

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
20-03-2016, 01:22 PM
Neo-nazis, especialy ones in my country. I don't understand how one can be so stupid to be Neo-nazi when he is Pole. Also religious fanatics pushing their taboos onto others, though hate is too strong a word here.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
20-03-2016, 01:29 PM
I hate the song "People."