People you hate

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-03-2016, 01:31 PM
RE: People you hate
I hate back stabbers- people who pretend to be nice and friendly, and the second your back is turned they are nasty and mean. There are always a few in every very large organization, gossiping. I can't stand them. I also hate people who sabotage other people at work to make themselves look good, and people who try to steal the credit for someone else's work. Most people try to get along, and quite a few are very friendly, but in any very large organization there are usually a few who are just jerks. They try to make work miserable for everyone else....why?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like carol's post
20-03-2016, 01:34 PM
I hate people who take advantage of the vulnerable.

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 4 users Like Heatheness's post
20-03-2016, 01:38 PM (This post was last modified: 20-03-2016 01:42 PM by Black Eagle.)
Girly, I grew up surrounded by cowboys and I couldn't understand a word that Simpson guy sang in that song. I quit trying to understand cowboy talk 40 years ago. The stupid bastards usually don't have anything to say that I want to hear anyway. However, I don't really have the time or the energy to hate any people.
[+] 1 user Likes Black Eagle's post
20-03-2016, 01:57 PM
I can't say I really hate anyone. I find some people annoying and irritating. Others, like Christian Brothers, provoking.

I "blank" people I really dislike. When the opportunity arises I will throw a hurtful sarcastic comment at them, just to really piss them off.

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
[+] 2 users Like Marozz's post
20-03-2016, 02:20 PM
Everybody. Just a bunch of stupid-fuck herd animals who only recognise herd mentality in other herds.
20-03-2016, 02:36 PM
(20-03-2016 01:29 PM)julep Wrote:  I hate the song "People."

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
20-03-2016, 02:36 PM
Sarah Palin.

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
[+] 3 users Like Loom's post
20-03-2016, 02:51 PM
(20-03-2016 11:49 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  I think I should let people vent on people they hate.

Here is a list of mine:

Spoiled people: I hate people who think the world revolves around them, as if everyone should give them everything they want

Self loathing people: These people are the worst. For example white guilt. People who have white guilt need to be slapped back into reality. Your ancestors may have been bad, you aren't by association. I mean if my ancestor was a serial killer I shouldn't feel bad because that was my ancestor.

Kids: I hate kids, they are loud and annoying. The sex isn't worth it.

People who are always happy: Again annoying, like you don't have to be jumping around happy all of the time.

So do you have any people you hate.

Interesting thread........

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
20-03-2016, 02:53 PM
(20-03-2016 01:34 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  I hate people who take advantage of the vulnerable.

good that you reminded me of the rage I feel at people like this, thanks. Big Grin
I hate those fuckers too.
[+] 2 users Like carol's post
20-03-2016, 02:54 PM
(20-03-2016 02:36 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(20-03-2016 01:29 PM)julep Wrote:  I hate the song "People."

[+] 3 users Like julep's post