People you hate

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-03-2016, 02:59 PM
RE: People you hate
(20-03-2016 01:38 PM)Black Eagle Wrote:  Girly, I grew up surrounded by cowboys and I couldn't understand a word that Simpson guy sang in that song.

It ain't like he's rapping or something.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-03-2016, 03:14 PM
I don't hate anybody but I strongly dislike religious freaks like Qunt and crap of the wild.

Religion is bullshit. The winner of the last person to post wins thread.Yes
[+] 3 users Like Leo's post
20-03-2016, 04:59 PM
I hate Smurfs. They're fucking nazis.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 1 user Likes Old Man Marsh's post
20-03-2016, 05:32 PM
(20-03-2016 04:59 PM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  I hate Smurfs. They're fucking nazis.

I second that. Never would let my kids watch that shit. Blech!

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 1 user Likes Heatheness's post
20-03-2016, 05:38 PM
Donald Trump.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
20-03-2016, 07:03 PM
I don't think I "hate" anyone. Hate, is a very strong word. Normally it is used sincerely by psychopaths like Hitler and such.

I don't hate anything at all. I dislike things. Cruelty, racism, religious bigotry, fascism etc.

Life is too short to hate.

On the other hand, I love many things.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 8 users Like Banjo's post
20-03-2016, 07:06 PM
(20-03-2016 07:03 PM)Banjo Wrote:  I don't think I "hate" anyone. Hate, is a very strong word. Normally it is used sincerely by psychopaths like Hitler and such.

I don't hate anything at all. I dislike things. Cruelty, racism, religious bigotry, fascism etc.

Life is too short to hate.

On the other hand, I love many things.

I also don't think there is anyone that I hate. There are certain traits in some people that I hate such as bigotry.

There are some people who I have crossed paths with who I never want to encounter again and some who I actively avoid...but I don't waste time and emotional energy by hating them.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
20-03-2016, 07:25 PM
Seconding what others have said: I try not to frame it as hating people, but rather as hating the actions that people do. For all intents and purposes, though, it comes out to the same thing in the context of this thread (hence my eagerness to contribute).

(20-03-2016 01:34 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  I hate people who take advantage of the vulnerable.

Yes to this in all circumstances, but specifically when it comes to children. I work with kids, a lot of whom are disabled, and it makes me really angry to hear what's happened/happening to them.
I also work in a really wealthy area (at my other job) and we get SO MANY entitled customers who like to talk down to/mock us, or who obviously view us only as tools to get something that they want. It's very disrespectful and often actively hurtful. But I suppose that's fairly common in the service industry.
(I don't think that these people are the worst of humanity; these are just some types of things that I've noticed people doing lately that seemed particularly relevant to this topic, since they really do get under my skin).
[+] 2 users Like debna27's post
20-03-2016, 07:34 PM
(20-03-2016 07:25 PM)debna27 Wrote:  Seconding what others have said: I try not to frame it as hating people, but rather as hating the actions that people do. For all intents and purposes, though, it comes out to the same thing in the context of this thread (hence my eagerness to contribute).

(20-03-2016 01:34 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  I hate people who take advantage of the vulnerable.

Yes to this in all circumstances, but specifically when it comes to children. I work with kids, a lot of whom are disabled, and it makes me really angry to hear what's happened/happening to them.
I also work in a really wealthy area (at my other job) and we get SO MANY entitled customers who like to talk down to/mock us, or who obviously view us only as tools to get something that they want. It's very disrespectful and often actively hurtful. But I suppose that's fairly common in the service industry.
(I don't think that these people are the worst of humanity; these are just some types of things that I've noticed people doing lately that seemed particularly relevant to this topic, since they really do get under my skin).

People who think they have the right to look down on others are a particular sore spot with me.

As for those who mistreat kids...I am too close to that situation to not go off on a rant about it...let's just say that also get me riled up.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
20-03-2016, 07:46 PM (This post was last modified: 20-03-2016 07:49 PM by yakherder.)
I sometimes use the word hate out of habit without thinking about it, but I don't feel it the same way most people do. This isn't because of some deep philosophical understanding, I just haven't ever been prone to feeling strongly towards people, positive or negative. Also, my view of living things as biochemical machines that are as mechanical and theoretically predictable as any non living machine makes hating someone for who they are about as rational as hating my computer for doing what it's programmed to do. That's not to say I have any problem with the concept of disposing of a person whose programming is in conflict with the objectives set by my own programming, but it's nothing personal. Just cause/effect.

There have been a few exceptions to my general inability to feel hate, just as there have been a few exceptions to my general inability to feel love. For example, in a situation discussed in a different thread a few months back where, referencing my early days in the military, I managed to find myself in a scenario where we discovered three young children who had been suffocated with plastic wrap. To this day I still occasionally get short lived pangs of hate when something reminds me of it, though ironically more towards the father who got them into that situation than to the cartel fucks who did it. Possibly because out of everyone involved, he's the one who got to walk away still living.

My limited experience with love has been much more random and unpredictable.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 3 users Like yakherder's post