People you hate

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-03-2016, 08:00 PM
RE: People you hate
(20-03-2016 01:34 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  I hate people who take advantage of the vulnerable.

It is illogical to pass this generation's shit to the next generation. They have not deserved such treatment and this is what happens when religtards indoctrinate the next generation in their stupid beliefs. Children are vulnerable. They need to be protected from religtards - not just at the mental level but at the physical level too, given what the clergy get up to.

Marburg virus, Ebola, Rabies, HIV, Smallpox, Hantavirus, Dengue Fever all brought to you by god - who cares for us and loves us all Censored
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like god has no twitter account's post
20-03-2016, 09:13 PM
I generally don't bother wasting time or emotional investment on people I don't like.
[+] 2 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
20-03-2016, 09:57 PM
Zombies, fucking hate zombies.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
21-03-2016, 02:11 AM
Crooked politicians.

Sorry for the redundancy.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
21-03-2016, 02:21 AM
(20-03-2016 02:53 PM)carol Wrote:  
(20-03-2016 01:34 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  I hate people who take advantage of the vulnerable.

good that you reminded me of the rage I feel at people like this, thanks. Big Grin
I hate those fuckers too.

Same here. I generally don't hate, I try to understand and walk away. But with bullies, I stand up to them on principle. Most people let them get away with it to bully again.

I find it very satisfying to destroy them.
[+] 3 users Like Mathilda's post
21-03-2016, 10:44 AM
I hate my daughter's math teacher. Seriously, she's a bitch.

Sorry, but "D = T + 7" does NOT make sense if D = distance, and T = number of trips. Because if you make 2 trips to a place you should be making twice the distance than if you made ONE TRIP. and 2 trips plus 1 trip should equal 3 trips.

Also hate the guy who wrote the textbook my daughter has for math. Seriously. Those problems make no goddamn sense.
[+] 2 users Like Ash's post
21-03-2016, 10:53 AM
Hillary Clinton.

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg
21-03-2016, 11:04 AM
(20-03-2016 11:49 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Kids: I hate kids, they are loud and annoying. The sex isn't worth it.

Okay, hate is a really strong word. I don’t particularly care for interacting with children, but I can still appreciate that they’re cute and sweet, and that they’re going to inherit the world and will one day have the power to determine my bedtime when I’m in a nursing home.

Perhaps I’m just better suited for the role of an aunt than I am for a mother. Then I can buy the cute clothes and the best toys, and not have to actually take care of them or deal with them in any way. Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post
21-03-2016, 11:31 AM
(21-03-2016 02:21 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(20-03-2016 02:53 PM)carol Wrote:  good that you reminded me of the rage I feel at people like this, thanks. Big Grin
I hate those fuckers too.

Same here. I generally don't hate, I try to understand and walk away. But with bullies, I stand up to them on principle. Most people let them get away with it to bully again.

I find it very satisfying to destroy them.

I agree re: bullies. I still don't hate them, because people like that generally deserve pity if any emotion at all. I have just found in life that people who want to hurt others/take pleasure in hurting others--either emotionally or physically in any way--are really internally miserable people who live very sad existences. That is a hell I would not wish on anyone. The best way to deal with a bully is to realize they are miserable, sad little people and not let them bother you in the least, don't waste your energy on them as they truly are not worth it. Live your life happily and successfully--bullies hate that Wink That's the pleasure I get from dealing with bullies: the knowledge that I am immensely happy and they are not.
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
21-03-2016, 02:47 PM
(20-03-2016 07:46 PM)yakherder Wrote:  My limited experience with love has been much more random and unpredictable.

All I ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who outdrew you.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post