RE: People you hate
Theists.
Vegans.
Agnostics.
Dumb people.
Old people.
Kids.
People who steal.
Black people who feel they're entitled to shit just because they're black and pull the race card every second sentence.
White people who don't want to seem racist and so give in to said black people.
Indians.
Arabs.
Indians.
Muslims.
Indians.
Managers who take the side of the customer over the side of the employee when clearly the customer is a shithead.
People who walk slow.
Indians.
People who take up the whole aisle space while they're browsing and don't get out of the fucking way for everyone else behind them.
People who drive slow.
Indians.
People who bitch and moan about how they've never had sex. (I like you Zeke, but serious dude you need to drop stressing about this shit. It's not just you though it's just young people in general. I really do not understand this absolute obsession and need to put ones dick into someone else.).
Girlfriends who ruin friends.
Indians.
People who join gangs.
Poor people. (the self entitled ones who bitch and moan about how they're poor and who it's so unfair that their welfare isn't $150,000 a year)
Indians.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
21-03-2016, 04:58 PM
(21-03-2016 04:53 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Theists.
Vegans.
Agnostics.
Dumb people.
Old people.
Kids.
People who steal.
Black people who feel they're entitled to shit just because they're black and pull the race card every second sentence.
Indians.
Arabs.
Indians.
Muslims.
Indians.
Managers who take the side of the customer over the side of the employee when clearly the customer is a shithead.
People who walk slow.
Indians.
People who take up the whole aisle space while they're browsing and don't get out of the fucking way for everyone else behind them.
People who drive slow.
Indians.
People who bitch and moan about how they've never had sex. (I like you Zeke, but serious dude you need to drop stressing about this shit. It's not just you though it's just young people in general. I really do not understand this absolute obsession and need to put ones dick into someone else.).
Indians.
People who join gangs.
Poor people. (the self entitled ones who bitch and moan about how they're poor and who it's so unfair that their welfare isn't $150,000 a year)
Indians.

The Maori are conspicuously absent.

#sigh
21-03-2016, 05:16 PM
People you hate
(20-03-2016 11:49 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Kids: I hate kids, they are loud and annoying. The sex isn't worth it.

A little rope and duct tape might help you with that.
21-03-2016, 05:19 PM
(21-03-2016 04:58 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(21-03-2016 04:53 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Theists.
Vegans.
Agnostics.
Dumb people.
Old people.
Kids.
People who steal.
Indians.
Arabs.
Indians.
Muslims.
Indians.
People who walk slow.
Indians.
People who drive slow.
Indians.
Indians.
People who join gangs.
Indians.

The Maori are conspicuously absent.

No, they're covered under the black people who feel entitled, poor people who feel entitled, people who steal, people who join gangs and the shithead customers I'm referring too.

[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
21-03-2016, 05:50 PM
I agree with Earmuffs with regards to some of the things he has listed, especially people who walk slow. Very annoying.

Also, when out shopping, those people ahead of you at the till who forgot to weigh their fucking carrots. The shop assistant has to leave the till, go to the very end of the shop and weigh the vegetables. Takes ages. Then the offending arsehole takes out bag of small change to pay for their shopping, counting out each coin individually.

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
21-03-2016, 06:07 PM
(21-03-2016 05:50 PM)Marozz Wrote:  I agree with Earmuffs with regards to some of the things he has listed, especially people who walk slow. Very annoying.

Also, when out shopping, those people ahead of you at the till who forgot to weigh their fucking carrots. The shop assistant has to leave the till, go to the very end of the shop and weigh the vegetables. Takes ages. Then the offending arsehole takes out bag of small change to pay for their shopping, counting out each coin individually.

Wait, what?
You have to weigh your vegetables? There's no scale built into the checkout?
What kind of third world country do you live in?

21-03-2016, 06:23 PM
(21-03-2016 06:07 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(21-03-2016 05:50 PM)Marozz Wrote:  

Wait, what?
You have to weigh your vegetables? There's no scale built into the checkout?
What kind of third world country do you live in?

Some of the smaller stores are, shall we say, traditional. The bigger supermarkets have scales at the checkout but are usually full of slow walkers, people who take up the whole aisle space while browsing, employees who decide to stack shelves at the busiest time of the day and snotty nosed kids. Maybe I should simplify it....I hate shopping!

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
22-03-2016, 05:11 AM
Snotty consultant (attending) physicians
Cops
Donald Trump
Cops
David Cameron
Cops
George Osborne (chancellor of the exchequer)
Cops
Jeremy Corbyn (labour party leader)
Cops
Nicola Sturgeon (SNP leader)
Cops
Alan Sugar
Cops
Shirley Phelps Roper
Cops
All of Westboro Baptist Church
Cops
Drivers who don't indicate
Cops
People who drive too slow
Cops
People who drive too fast
Cops
Nick Clegg (liberal party leader)
Cops
Conspiracy theorists
Cops
David Icke
Cops
[+] 2 users Like adey67's post
22-03-2016, 05:31 AM (This post was last modified: 22-03-2016 05:37 AM by DerFish.)
The only thing I hate is hate itself. I hate it, cannot stand it at all. Wasn't it Churchill who said that first? Addendum, I also hate these voices in my head telling me crazy things.
22-03-2016, 05:53 AM
Nothing wrong with hate.
Hate stops the world from being a far too boring place. A world in chaos is a fun and happy world and isn't that what we all want at the end of the day? fun and happiness?