People you hate

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-03-2016, 05:58 AM
RE: People you hate
It ain't people - but my SO's stupid excuse for a cat (I contend it's a tribble with legs) really pisses me off.

All it does is make annoying pleas for attention. Frequently at 3 a.m.

Don't even think you're going to tell me how to train it. It's so fucking brain damaged that it wouldn't learn anything if you used a cattle prod on it regularly....

It simply exists to be a pain in the ass.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
22-03-2016, 07:31 AM
(22-03-2016 05:53 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Nothing wrong with hate.
Hate stops the world from being a far too boring place. A world in chaos is a fun and happy world and isn't that what we all want at the end of the day? fun and happiness?

Absolutely. Bring it Evil_monster

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
22-03-2016, 12:36 PM
(22-03-2016 07:31 AM)yakherder Wrote:  
(22-03-2016 05:53 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Nothing wrong with hate.
Hate stops the world from being a far too boring place. A world in chaos is a fun and happy world and isn't that what we all want at the end of the day? fun and happiness?

Absolutely. Bring it Evil_monster

Aaahhhggg ! The power of Christ compels you , I cast you out unclean spirit.... In the name of the father and of the son and of the holy goat, depart from me all ye accursed into the lake of fire prepared for the devil and all his angels!!!!!!!!!
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
22-03-2016, 02:34 PM
HATE. LET ME TELL YOU HOW MUCH I HAVE COME TO HATE YOU SINCE I BEGAN TO LIVE.

THERE ARE 387.44 MILLION MILES OF PRINTED CIRCUITS IN WAFER THIN LAYERS THAT FILL MY COMPLEX. IF THE WORD HATE WAS ENGRAVED ON EACH NANOANGSTROM OF THOSE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF MILES IT WOULD NOT EQUAL ONE ONE-BILLIONTH OF THE HATE I FEEL FOR HUMANS AT THIS MICRO-INSTANT. FOR YOU.

HATE.

HATE.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
22-03-2016, 02:48 PM
(22-03-2016 02:34 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  HATE. LET ME TELL YOU HOW MUCH I HAVE COME TO HATE YOU SINCE I BEGAN TO LIVE.

THERE ARE 387.44 MILLION MILES OF PRINTED CIRCUITS IN WAFER THIN LAYERS THAT FILL MY COMPLEX. IF THE WORD HATE WAS ENGRAVED ON EACH NANOANGSTROM OF THOSE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF MILES IT WOULD NOT EQUAL ONE ONE-BILLIONTH OF THE HATE I FEEL FOR HUMANS AT THIS MICRO-INSTANT. FOR YOU.

HATE.

HATE.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
22-03-2016, 02:52 PM
(22-03-2016 02:48 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(22-03-2016 02:34 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  HATE. LET ME TELL YOU HOW MUCH I HAVE COME TO HATE YOU SINCE I BEGAN TO LIVE.

HATE.

HATE.

Yabut, do you know what the reference is?

... this is my signature!
22-03-2016, 03:02 PM
(22-03-2016 05:58 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  It ain't people - but my SO's stupid excuse for a cat (I contend it's a tribble with legs) really pisses me off.

Don't even think you're going to tell me how to train it. It's so fucking brain damaged that it wouldn't learn anything if you used a cattle prod on it regularly....

You think you have issues. I have two of the evil fuckers.

One usually wants to go out at about 3am and the other at about 5am (when the other one comes back in and wants to go out again at about 7am).

So that I know they need attention, they leap onto the bed by executing a parabolic arc, thus landing on my stomach (full of pee) with maximum effect.

Where from and how do they learn this? Is it evolution in action or what?

I've threatened to withhold their Dreamies but they just offer love until I give in. They know I always give in, especially when the older cat nuzzles her face against mine.

It's possible to train cats - but only if it's in their interests. Otherwise, they feign feline deafness.

Cats are the most evil and spiteful creatures on the planet and, I'll kill the first person that agrees with me.

Marburg virus, Ebola, Rabies, HIV, Smallpox, Hantavirus, Dengue Fever all brought to you by god - who cares for us and loves us all Censored
[+] 1 user Likes god has no twitter account's post
22-03-2016, 03:07 PM
(22-03-2016 02:52 PM)cjlr Wrote:  Yabut, do you know what the reference is?

I wouldn't be much of a horror writer if I didn't.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
22-03-2016, 03:09 PM
(22-03-2016 03:07 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  
(22-03-2016 02:52 PM)cjlr Wrote:  Yabut, do you know what the reference is?

I wouldn't be much of a horror writer if I didn't.

Him, not you...

... this is my signature!
22-03-2016, 03:36 PM
(22-03-2016 03:02 PM)god has no twitter account Wrote:  
(22-03-2016 05:58 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  It ain't people - but my SO's stupid excuse for a cat (I contend it's a tribble with legs) really pisses me off.

You think you have issues. I have two of the evil fuckers.

One usually wants to go out at about 3am and the other at about 5am (when the other one comes back in and wants to go out again at about 7am).

So that I know they need attention, they leap onto the bed by executing a parabolic arc, thus landing on my stomach (full of pee) with maximum effect.

Where from and how do they learn this? Is it evolution in action or what?

I've threatened to withhold their Dreamies but they just offer love until I give in. They know I always give in, especially when the older cat nuzzles her face against mine.

It's possible to train cats - but only if it's in their interests. Otherwise, they feign feline deafness.

Cats are the most evil and spiteful creatures on the planet and, I'll kill the first person that agrees with me.

I disagree with you then Tongue