People you hate

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-03-2016, 04:48 PM
RE: People you hate
(22-03-2016 03:02 PM)god has no twitter account Wrote:  You think you have issues. I have two of the evil fuckers.
And I think you're misunderstanding something. You don't have two of the evil fuckers. You are owned by two of the evil fuckers.

*joyful non-smiley smiley*
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-03-2016, 04:56 PM
People who use the self serve checkouts at the grocery store with trolley full of groceries.
Old people who use the self serve checkouts.
Filthy casuals.
Indians.
The fuckwit supervisor at work who thinks he can get out of doing his share of work on something and can push me around to achieve his ends. He's fucking with the wrong mofo and he aint gonna win. I already got into an argument (quiet a heated one I might add) with 2 managers and another staff member over this issue and it ended with them apologizing to me and me getting my way. So what makes you think you're gonna win this ya stupid fuck? Yea you go to the big boss, lets see how that works out for you.
People who buy cans of pineapple that's the syrup one and not the juice one. Pineapple chunks in juice is obviously far superior to pineapple chunks in syrup. Why would you buy the syrup one? what are you? gay? Fucking assholes.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
22-03-2016, 04:57 PM
(22-03-2016 03:09 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(22-03-2016 03:07 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  I wouldn't be much of a horror writer if I didn't.

Him, not you...

I wouldn't swear by this (it's been a long time), but it could have come from Harlan Ellison's I Have No Mouth But I Must Scream. That's my guess, anyway.
22-03-2016, 05:35 PM
(22-03-2016 04:56 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  People who use the self serve checkouts at the grocery store with trolley full of groceries.
Old people who use the self serve checkouts.
Filthy casuals.
Indians.
The fuckwit supervisor at work who thinks he can get out of doing his share of work on something and can push me around to achieve his ends. He's fucking with the wrong mofo and he aint gonna win. I already got into an argument (quiet a heated one I might add) with 2 managers and another staff member over this issue and it ended with them apologizing to me and me getting my way. So what makes you think you're gonna win this ya stupid fuck? Yea you go to the big boss, lets see how that works out for you.
People who buy cans of pineapple that's the syrup one and not the juice one. Pineapple chunks in juice is obviously far superior to pineapple chunks in syrup. Why would you buy the syrup one? what are you? gay? Fucking assholes.
People who buy cans of pineapple chunks that's the juice one. Pineapple chunks in syrup is obviously far superior to pineapple chunks in juice why would you buy the juice one ? What are you ? Straight ? Fucking assholes. Big Grin Tongue Laugh out load
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
22-03-2016, 05:39 PM
(22-03-2016 02:34 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  HATE. LET ME TELL YOU HOW MUCH I HAVE COME TO HATE YOU SINCE I BEGAN TO LIVE.

THERE ARE 387.44 MILLION MILES OF PRINTED CIRCUITS IN WAFER THIN LAYERS THAT FILL MY COMPLEX. IF THE WORD HATE WAS ENGRAVED ON EACH NANOANGSTROM OF THOSE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF MILES IT WOULD NOT EQUAL ONE ONE-BILLIONTH OF THE HATE I FEEL FOR HUMANS AT THIS MICRO-INSTANT. FOR YOU.

HATE.

HATE.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
22-03-2016, 05:40 PM
YOU! That's right, you! Motherfucker!

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
22-03-2016, 06:09 PM
(22-03-2016 02:52 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(22-03-2016 02:48 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  

Yabut, do you know what the reference is?

Well I saw chases post so kinda, but it is still strong.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
22-03-2016, 06:30 PM
(22-03-2016 05:39 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(22-03-2016 02:34 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  HATE. LET ME TELL YOU HOW MUCH I HAVE COME TO HATE YOU SINCE I BEGAN TO LIVE.

THERE ARE 387.44 MILLION MILES OF PRINTED CIRCUITS IN WAFER THIN LAYERS THAT FILL MY COMPLEX. IF THE WORD HATE WAS ENGRAVED ON EACH NANOANGSTROM OF THOSE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF MILES IT WOULD NOT EQUAL ONE ONE-BILLIONTH OF THE HATE I FEEL FOR HUMANS AT THIS MICRO-INSTANT. FOR YOU.

HATE.

HATE.

You know, as much as I respect him for his writing, Ellison really isn't the right voice for AM. If I were casting for the role, I'd be looking for Richard Boone. His performance as Smaug in the Rankin-Bass adaptation of The Hobbit is raw, monstrous perfection.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
23-03-2016, 12:57 PM
I've unfortunately had to witness the horrific end result of human sex trafficking at one point in my life. I've never lacked a focus nor a source for my hatred since then.
Oh while not a person or peoples I loath the idea, philosophy, and especially the end result of the caste system of India.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post